Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
crevette escribió:
- would using Herald of Ash/Ice instead of the elemental auras be a good idea? I'm mostly looking at Ash, since it's a %damage added (even though it stays at 15% I think?), compared to the straight bonus from Anger.
- 15% is phys conversion, this build ain't phys.

Yeah, I kinda forgot about that, that'll teach me posting too fast. On the other hand, would that make Herald of Ice better than Hatred then?
"
crevette escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
crevette escribió:
- would using Herald of Ash/Ice instead of the elemental auras be a good idea? I'm mostly looking at Ash, since it's a %damage added (even though it stays at 15% I think?), compared to the straight bonus from Anger.
- 15% is phys conversion, this build ain't phys.

Yeah, I kinda forgot about that, that'll teach me posting too fast. On the other hand, would that make Herald of Ice better than Hatred then?

hatred is based on ur phy dmg too.....
Ign: Zanosaur
Maybe is a stupid question but....how you deal with chaos damage? i´m LVL 51 in merci and...i die all the time because of chaos damage (-60).

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Editado por útlima vez por redix27 en 26 ago. 2014 1:55:40
"
redix27 escribió:
Maybe is a stupid question but....how you deal with chaos damage? i´m LVL 51 in merci and...i die all the time because of chaos damage (-60).

Purity of Flesh cluster + manually avoiding stuff.
"
redix27 escribió:

Don't try and facetank stuff. The build's big advantage is mobility, use it. If you need more time use a Decoy Totem
I was right this build is pure D.E.A.D!!!! Mathil just throw this build in to the trash... Heres the link to the elebuzzsaw CoC that mathil is working on http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/992716/page/12.

Well it was good while it lasted SAYONARA Ele buzzsaw!!
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
"
sam_handler escribió:
I was right this build is pure D.E.A.D!!!! Mathil just throw this build in to the trash... Heres the link to the elebuzzsaw CoC that mathil is working on http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/992716/page/12.

Build can still do everything it did in the previous patch. It could never do Uber and still can't. Still a great solo build that does not require 100's of exalts to play well but the ceiling is lower than some Crit and Low Life builds.
Editado por útlima vez por Daarknight en 26 ago. 2014 9:57:25
"
sam_handler escribió:

I completely disagree with you. Elemenatal buzzsaw still works very well. Just different.

I think instead of saying buzzsaw is dead maybe you should help figure it out how to make it work again.

The nerf to buzzsaw is not as bad as the nerf to dual totem sporkers.
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
"
chosk80 escribió:
"
sam_handler escribió:

I completely disagree with you. Elemenatal buzzsaw still works very well. Just different.

I think instead of saying buzzsaw is dead maybe you should help figure it out how to make it work again.

I tried many builds in the past 1 year. I have choosen this one for the new rampage league. After I wad read the post I afraid of this build, BUT this is a great build. Cheap, self founded and working. If you are not try to face tank everything it workd great. I don't know how worked this build before, but still works very well.

I am following Mathill tree from the main post. Maybe later I will change some nodes.

Thanky you for this great build!
Editado por útlima vez por yodaHUN en 26 ago. 2014 11:41:25
"
chosk80 escribió:
"
sam_handler escribió:

You want me to help? Alright then ill help to make this build viable again.
1st: Try this combo CWDT lvl 1 + Q20 IC + 20/20 Increase Duration + Enduring cry
IDK why nobody has figured this out you can get 1sec of IC every 440 damage taken without Endurance Charge and 4sec of phys immunity on 3 endurance charge now tell me if thats not enough to block a barrage of phys damage. Thats why i dropped Lightning coil.
2nd:DPS boost drop life leech and put added lightning damage change those 2 auras to purity of elements and vitality and get rejuvenation totem if thats not enough to cover the hp loss from ST use warlords mark since all source of damage can leech now. At this point im pretty sure your dps is around 15-16K.
3rd:Herald of Ice is important it Can boost your damage to 18K now with this dps as a resolute technique IDK what to say.

I feel bad that this build didn't get updated ASAP. This build is still viable and maybe stronger than before.
If you got Questions regarding this set-up feel free to ask if interested.
And still got a few cwdt combos to help increase our survivability just ask if interested. Thx
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional