Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
OrangeBlossom escribió:
heres a change that iam gonna try, what you think ?

Spoiler
added acrobatics and phase acrobatics for more safety in "beyond" now, cuz every time the spawns hit very hard and have allot ele dmg, so these both dodge notes are very helpfull in the new hardcore event

the resolute techniq comes from new weapon mods, thats why i go straigt up in the templer tree

getting more life notes since its got nerfed a bit, to compensate

NOTE thats all for selffound play in new league, i will respec notes out later or get some more dmg notes

Spoiler
extra note, iam not an english country man, my english seams a bit strange :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOygDlm49YEODCW-e8bNLV8DjykrDOpu1GYr7CfbaUzUPqxa_JpVh4lVLLYOXBsSiu-P-ukrIbqq18jWS2L3-Cv6PTeOmVzrh8kVGceGIHaoi6ujWBbXUIzBx3ahLeDpCbWw2PZ2qYqxsjOOEDkgRlgcelS7w1UlRj_rsGHC7tz7GrjwtTP-vbMWK8B-iAASzFE0yiXflV-LsOBo4p4SQVcAaZp760hcvZOdV1oCkNukkqhZv42p9ddN-73rnCgqbeOv8xWegh3ZKfe4Oo4oj9k2SjX0aj9kTL28ksIbRWlKomptd8pf-SQ==

Fine but never plan 118 point build because you'll never get there.

Make ~105 point builds and work around that.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 24 ago. 2014 8:19:05
"
chosk80 escribió:
"
sam_handler escribió:
"
Tao_Jones escribió:
Perhaps RT is no longer a necessary Keystone for this build? Implicit mod from Vagan:

Would save a lot of nodes. Notice there's no mention of never being able to deal critical strikes.

Yes If you can manage to get good mods on that foil. but in that item level? IDK? Prepare to waste 1 mirror worth of EX! to get good mods!!

You do know that it is freaking easy to get good mods on a foil right ?

all you need is basically 2 ele damage and 20 plus attack speed.

GL with THAT!
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
Hi, I've wanted to try this build for a while, and now that 1.2 is here I have a few questions, if you don't mind:

- how "cheap" is that build? Do I absolutely need a 6-link chest, for example, or can I do without?
- I was thinking of using a Ranger, so in what order should I take stuff in the tree? The usual answer is "start with life nodes" but I'm not sure if it's still the case since the last patch...
- would using Herald of Ash/Ice instead of the elemental auras be a good idea? I'm mostly looking at Ash, since it's a %damage added (even though it stays at 15% I think?), compared to the straight bonus from Anger.
"
crevette escribió:
Hi, I've wanted to try this build for a while, and now that 1.2 is here I have a few questions, if you don't mind:

- how "cheap" is that build? Do I absolutely need a 6-link chest, for example, or can I do without?
- I was thinking of using a Ranger, so in what order should I take stuff in the tree? The usual answer is "start with life nodes" but I'm not sure if it's still the case since the last patch...
- would using Herald of Ash/Ice instead of the elemental auras be a good idea? I'm mostly looking at Ash, since it's a %damage added (even though it stays at 15% I think?), compared to the straight bonus from Anger.

- Cheap, ~5ex for it to clear 75+ maps.

- Start with life nodes as before, personally I always path through right side of the tree before starting on left.

- 15% is phys conversion, this build ain't phys.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hi, what should I take first in passive tree if I start as shadow?
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
crevette escribió:

- Cheap, ~5ex for it to clear 75+ maps.

- Start with life nodes as before, personally I always path through right side of the tree before starting on left.

- 15% is phys conversion, this build ain't phys.

5 ex for full build ? I dont think so, u must be prepared to spend at least 10ex and lets face it: without 6L ur clearing speed is pain in the ass so we need at least tabula. Anyway even 10ex is amazingly cheap for that awesome configuration.
Regarding the tree's in the original post for 1.2 for the SCION.

I would be more inclined to take Barbarism (to the right of resolute technique) for the extra & in life and also the 1% for fire res.

You can 'steal' the points from the other life nodes (2x 4% near purity of flesh and 1 x 5% near Discipline and Training) although you lose out on 8% chaos res near Purity of Flesh. Or you could take them all from Hired Killer or even from Written in Blood if you are like me and have almost zero ES.

Always good havinng higher res's, specially if doing Atziri.

On a side note, I have been playing my Spectral Throw again, and have found that I am ~1.7k short of my previous dps (12.9k) and that is with a level 15 Herald of Ice. I think with a level 20 Herald Iwill be close to pre 1.2 dps.
My life took a large hit of ~700, painful, but still not a build killer.

Editado por útlima vez por l33tsmurf2 en 24 ago. 2014 22:33:29
On the ranger and shadow tree which are the best imo (ranger slightly more for that 8% atk speed at the start) barbarism is taken anyway.
Ye, I saw that after I posted (hence my SCION in big letters) :)

Ranger is probably better, but I had a lvl 86 Scion to respec after the patch hit. Just wanted to point it out to other Scion users is all.

Cya
Quick question - does Increased Projectile Damage have much of an effect, or it only increased for physical damage?

Trying to figure out if it's worth going through Sentinel (Scion start) or to save points by going through Foresight to get to the left side of the tree.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional