Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

IDK how you guys can run herald of ice with just a lvl 20 reduced mana. I got 38 mana left after i cast all 4 auras and got 10% mana reserved on herald of ice, and still cant cast the herald buff.
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
"
Daarknight escribió:
I am pretty sure that the mana reservation formula now rounds down in both the reduced mana gem part of the calculation as well as the node/alpha's howl reduction part.

I can run 2 x 60 in alphas with level 20 reduced mana gem and 2 x 40% auras also with a level 20 reduced mana gem while only having 22% mana reduction from nodes.

60% auras
Step 1 - 60 * .71 (level 20 reduced mana) = 42.6 (round down to 42)
Step 2 - 42 * .70 (22% nodes + 8% Alpha's Howl) = 29.4 (round down to 29)

40% auras
Step 1 - 40 * .71 (level 20 reduced mana) = 28.4 (round down to 28)
Step 2 - 28 * .78 (22% nodes) = 21.84 (round down to 21)

2 auras at 29 = 58
2 auras at 21 = 42

Total 100% reserved.

In game, I have exactly zero mana remaining after reserves.

Any other way of doing the math and I end up with 102.48 to 103.94% mana reserved.

Wrath, Anger, Herald of Ice and 2 x purities should be fine with level 20 reduced mana gems, Alpha's Howl and only 30% reduction from nodes (exactly 100% reserved).

Just tgried ingame. With alphas and all 20 mana reserved gems, I still need 34 reduced mana nodes to run the 5 auras (hatred/anger/purity light & fire/Herald of Ice).

At 30 % I was 2% short, so no idea how it works it out, but confirmed ingame. Darn!
We must wait for Mathil and his updated tree + some tips. I bet he will do eet as soon as he get some free time . Just wait
We must wait for Mathil and his updated tree + some tips. I bet he will do eet as soon as he get some free time . Just wait
On the bright side, they made it a green gem, nice and easy to swap with Haste. Co-incidence, I think not :)
"
l33tsmurf escribió:
On the bright side, they made it a green gem, nice and easy to swap with Haste. Co-incidence, I think not :)

Co-incidence. Ice gems are always green (Hatred, Purity of Ice...)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
dont bother guys, build is now shit :/
Hi there, i have a question. Im lvl 73 but my armor aint the best, its only 3 link (lol). I only have like 10ex, and im thinking about Tabula Rasa. What do you think bout it?

ps. Sry for my bad english. :D
Yeah, we surely need some advice from Mathil cause dat 100% or 98% mana reserved is sh*t..
"
Move69 escribió:
Hi there, i have a question. Im lvl 73 but my armor aint the best, its only 3 link (lol). I only have like 10ex, and im thinking about Tabula Rasa. What do you think bout it?

ps. Sry for my bad english. :D

i feel myself much more comfortable in 5l lightning coil rather then with 6l tabula.
Your survivability with tabula will be bad.

If you have such low currency this build with suck for you no matter of above selection

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional