Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Hey Mathil, are you working on respecing this build? Is the provisional 1.2 passive tree on page 1 pretty accurate?

Trying to decide if a) I still do buzzsaw, and b) if I should wait until someone with more time than me dials it in.

I had a total blast with that build, would hate to see it go away :(
This build still work pretty awesome for me since i never do atrizi :)
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Seems like we can still get our 5th aura... just with herald of ice :D (yeah yeah its a selfbuff i know^^)
would be nice to see max lvl of herald :(
Editado por útlima vez por Yuzlol en 21 ago. 2014 2:05:06
this build was the first build i enjoyed ever
im getting high level and rich bcoz of this build

now im clueless what to do
should i change another build or what?

thx for the super build mathil
Hmm.. It was first nice build for me too, Im doing shadow buzzsaw now, im using mathil's Provisional spec and for now its okay. Use your intuition too, i hope he will update tree asap. Cheers.
It seems that despite obvious nerfs to auras and mana reservation nodes lowered resistances on mobs helped a lot. Thrash mobs and some blue ones are dying incredibly fast especially after being cursed with Ele Weakness.
Editado por útlima vez por borek664 en 21 ago. 2014 10:41:33
Anyone have an updated Shadow tree NOT from POE Builder?
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
Didn't have time to really play last night but a few observations on 1.2 build.

My level 84 Ranger stats (have a level 90 scion buzzsaw but ranger is much more efficient).

Life was 5,950 - now 5,450
DPS was 14,950 - now 11,250
Evasion (6L rare chest) was about 8,500 now about 15,100 (43% evade chance up to 53%)
Resists were 84-77-84 now 83-75-82

I only need 22% reduced mana from nodes to use 4 auras with 100% mana reserved (skipped the 1 x 4% node near the scion start and 2 x 4% nodes top left near sovereignty). If my math is correct, should be able to run Herald of Ice by taking 2 more 4% nodes and using a +1 gem level item and a level 21 reduced mana in that slot with the 2 purities. (or just take the remaining 3 x 4% nodes).

Spent about 20 minutes killing trash in the Library and kill rate is similar to before (maybe a tad slower). You can really feel the reworked monster resistances. Feels like it is still a viable build but will see what happens in maps this evening.

Editado por útlima vez por Daarknight en 21 ago. 2014 11:29:16
у
About that Provisional 1.2 specs build. I'm total noob, and which way on skill tree i should go first ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional