Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

This resolute ele buzzsaw is DEAD HEAR ME D.E.A.D. Mathil is doing a CoC Version of this in RAMPAGE wonder how it goes?

EDIT: Now if they say its true that when HAKU gets to a higher level and gives you a mod that gems in this item is supported by Blood Magic. now there is a good advantage for the resolute elebuzzsaw to SHINE!
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
Editado por útlima vez por sam_handler en 23 ago. 2014 10:57:01
how to run 5 auras

5auras

after patch i can still run 5 auras

1.anger
2.wrath
3.haste
4.herald of ice
5.purity of lightning

with"Alpha's Howl" +8% mana reserve,and mana reserve nodes +34%
total 42% mana reserve

and +1 all gem item

then
anger+wrath+lv20 reduce mana on Alpha's Howl
haste+pruity of lightning+herald of ice+lv21 reducemana on +1 all gem item
total mana reserve= 25%*2+16%+10%+24%=100%

Time Zone:GMT(+8:00)
Editado por útlima vez por screenplay en 24 ago. 2014 4:35:03
Perhaps RT is no longer a necessary Keystone for this build? Implicit mod from Vagan:

Would save a lot of nodes. Notice there's no mention of never being able to deal critical strikes.
level 81 running current 4 auras Anger,Purity Fire,Haste,Wrath

hp 4k dps 13k 57 mana left.... clearing speed still good
res stand at 87%fire 80%cold 80%lighting
skill tree http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswceB2MMfQ-rEH8RlhRNFr8XLxmKGjgajxzcHaoi6iSwJpUn7S2DL28yiTWSOyg8LUGHRXxGcUlRSshLV1M1VUtV1lfiWfNaUmBDYeJk52aebj1uqm-ecLtyqXflfNl-WX_GgKSCx4MJhtGMNpBVkyeVLpcGl5ebXZu1ogCnhKiarKq0DLQ4tfK3PsAawOPBxcM6xKLE9saexq7KSsu92L3ZE-GI5RnmgejW7BjsOPAf8NXxs_KX9tr56PrS-wn79f4K
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
From what I feel the 1.2 Skill tree and changes actually gave ele buzzsaw a boost honestly.
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
"
chosk80 escribió:
From what I feel the 1.2 Skill tree and changes actually gave ele buzzsaw a boost honestly.

In some ways, you're right. Elemental damage is effectively higher on monsters with lower general resists, and attack speed is up. My clear speed has actually improved, though it's riskier since the life pool took a hit.
Editado por útlima vez por Tao_Jones en 23 ago. 2014 16:38:41
"
Tao_Jones escribió:
"
chosk80 escribió:

In some ways, you're right. Elemental damage is effectively higher on monsters with lower general resists, and attack speed is up. My clear speed has actually improved, though it's riskier since the life pool took a hit.

spec to ondars guide :)
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
"
Tao_Jones escribió:
Perhaps RT is no longer a necessary Keystone for this build? Implicit mod from Vagan:

Would save a lot of nodes. Notice there's no mention of never being able to deal critical strikes.

Yes If you can manage to get good mods on that foil. but in that item level? IDK? Prepare to waste 1 mirror worth of EX! to get good mods!!
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
Editado por útlima vez por sam_handler en 23 ago. 2014 22:19:30
"
sam_handler escribió:
"
Tao_Jones escribió:

Yes If you can manage to get good mods on that foil. but in that item level? IDK? Prepare to waste 1 mirror worth of EX! to get good mods!!

You do know that it is freaking easy to get good mods on a foil right ?

all you need is basically 2 ele damage and 20 plus attack speed.
Regards
heres a change that iam gonna try, what you think ?

Spoiler
added acrobatics and phase acrobatics for more safety in "beyond" now, cuz every time the spawns hit very hard and have allot ele dmg, so these both dodge notes are very helpfull in the new hardcore event

the resolute techniq comes from new weapon mods, thats why i go straigt up in the templer tree

getting more life notes since its got nerfed a bit, to compensate

NOTE thats all for selffound play in new league, i will respec notes out later or get some more dmg notes

Spoiler
extra note, iam not an english country man, my english seams a bit strange :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOygDlm49YEODCW-e8bNLV8DjykrDOpu1GYr7CfbaUzUPqxa_JpVh4lVLLYOXBsSiu-P-ukrIbqq18jWS2L3-Cv6PTeOmVzrh8kVGceGIHaoi6ujWBbXUIzBx3ahLeDpCbWw2PZ2qYqxsjOOEDkgRlgcelS7w1UlRj_rsGHC7tz7GrjwtTP-vbMWK8B-iAASzFE0yiXflV-LsOBo4p4SQVcAaZp760hcvZOdV1oCkNukkqhZv42p9ddN-73rnCgqbeOv8xWegh3ZKfe4Oo4oj9k2SjX0aj9kTL28ksIbRWlKomptd8pf-SQ==

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional