Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
chosk80 escribió:
"
zanosaur escribió:
which 4 or 5 auras r used nowadays?

You can still run 4 auras plus herald of ice.

Wrath / Anger / Haste / Purity of Light or Fire and Herald of Ice

Wondered about buzzsaw after patch. Thought the nerf of wrath and anger would tone it down, but with the introduction of herald of ice, aren't you even better off now?
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
"
PaganDK escribió:
"
chosk80 escribió:
"
zanosaur escribió:
which 4 or 5 auras r used nowadays?

You can still run 4 auras plus herald of ice.

Wrath / Anger / Haste / Purity of Light or Fire and Herald of Ice

Wondered about buzzsaw after patch. Thought the nerf of wrath and anger would tone it down, but with the introduction of herald of ice, aren't you even better off now?

DPS is down a little overall, which isn't nice, especially as dps was good but not exceptional in the first place. Gear a little harder to get as you need to compensate for a missing Purity.

Still a decent build but not quite as much fun now. A better change would have been to make buff versions of the auras so that the build remained viable without overpowering parties?
"
Chundadragon escribió:

Actually Mathil is doing cast on crit right now.

And he was doing low-life crit dagger spectral in Ambush after he respecced. And his crit windripper build.

Conform or die.

Mathil is doing a lot of things. Right now I'm playing a crit tornado shot ranger on Rampage. There's just so many specs I now want to try/build and not enough hours in a day to do it. I played Buzzsaw for something like 8 months so I'm more or less burned out on it and am always trying to find another spec that flows as perfectly as it does.

As far as Buzzsaw in 1.2 is concerned I'm fairly certain it looks like it's in a good place still. I'll probably spec a char into it and try things for myself some time tomorrow and maybe get a 1.2 update vid out or change some things in the guide. From what I can see it looks plenty viable and has several options of how you want to build it. Alpha howls being 2ex is quite nice again too.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
I am trying out Ele Buzzsaw for the first time. I am a little disappointed that I didn't get to try it before the nerf. Currently I am level 78 with these stats on Rampage (stats below). I have a question for you Mathil, I can run 4 auras already with Alpha's Howl, the last aura cluster on your provisional build that I have yet to reach is the 20% Increased Aura Effect above the Shadow tree. That cluster is 9 nodes away, where as Ash Frost and Storm (40% increased Elemental Damage) is only 5 nodes away. I personally feel like grabbing 40% elemental damage would net me more DPS, but like I said this is my first time trying this build and so I don't know the mechanics if 20% increased aura effect outweighs it. If you could let me know that would be great!

Also my DPS feels really low (compared to other specs I've played for being this level and gear, is this because of the nerfs?), I kill things just fine but are my numbers right? This is my first time trying out an Ele spec

Level: 78
HP: 2602
DPS: 6302
Auras: Haste, Anger, Wrath at level (17+2), Herald of Ice at level 17 (100% reserved mana)

Gear:
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por SnoogDogg en 27 ago. 2014 7:47:17

Are these gloves sick or what with a little modifications you can drop life leech gem and change it for something better IDK like something to boost dps i guess.
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
"
sam_handler escribió:

Are these gloves sick or what with a little modifications you can drop life leech gem and change it for something better IDK like something to boost dps i guess.

Ehm I'm not even sure what you mean, without any leech those gloves do absolutely nothing. The leech from gem isn't instant, it's over time like the flasks and only thing those gloves do is make your hp regen faster. These gloves on their own don't restore any hp.
Editado por útlima vez por MuFeR en 27 ago. 2014 8:51:05
I have a question:
I run atm wrath anger haste herald of ash and ice becouse when i turn herald of ash off i cant run purity of lightning or fire o.O i have alphas howl and lv20 reduce mana everywhere so what i do wrong ?
"
MuFeR escribió:
"
sam_handler escribió:

Ehm I'm not even sure what you mean, without any leech those gloves do absolutely nothing. The leech from gem isn't instant, it's over time like the flasks and only thing those gloves do is make your hp regen faster. These gloves on their own don't restore any hp.

Yes on its own its useless. Thats why you have to think out side the box to find other source of life leech rather than the gem. I already dropped my life leech and got my dps up to 16K with herald of course. And my hp doesn't even move, still like having life leech. This time im not using the gem.
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!

i am doing a buzzsaw for rampage league now. I am 99% of the time a self found guy and it is working really well even up till level 70 maps atm for me.

These are what I found on Rampage for the past 4 days. Didn't even need to trade a single item.

I guess this build really works.

Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
"
Marcovx2 escribió:
I have a question:
I run atm wrath anger haste herald of ash and ice becouse when i turn herald of ash off i cant run purity of lightning or fire o.O i have alphas howl and lv20 reduce mana everywhere so what i do wrong ?

Did you take all the mana reserved nodes?
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional