Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
InBobWeTrust escribió:
Worse case scenario, I like the Tab, and sell off the Coil or keep it for another char.

When I first rolled this character, I already had a tabula. So thats what I used until I started mapping. I took it off to wear a 5L coil.

Im pretty sure you wont stand taking it off, specially for a tabula, after using it for a while.
"
POEhavshiy escribió:
Hi, my equip is
Spoiler

Im lvl 90, curren tree is
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0OSBB_EZYUTRcvGYoaOBqPHNwdFB2qIuoj9iQ8JKomlSepKPoqWy2DL28wcTKJNuk6QjsoPI5GcUlRSn1LeFM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSFptYENk52aeZ6BtbG17bj1vnnC7cql35XzZfXV_xoCkgwmG0Yd2j0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7GospKzerPZdDQ037UI9bR2RPdqOGI42rlGejW6rrr7uw47g7veu_w9tr60vsJ-_X8xf66

And dps is 10200. How to increase it to 15-20k? is it possible? Will i get much benefits if link Anger&Wrath with empower lvl2?

Look here for more suggestions (some shit I posted back in the thread).

"
Chundadragon escribió:

Since I see a lot of gear upgrade posts, I'm gunna post a summary on how to upgrade if you guys wanna quote this ->

DPS
- Do I have 30% WED on both rings, amulet and belt?
- Is my foil max attack speed with two or more good ele rolls?
- Attack speed roll on Gloves
- Do I have an elemental weakness cuarse for hard mobs?
- Do I have the right gem setup? ST - LMP - BM - LL - WED - FA in order? I see too many people with FA in their 5L.
- Are my auras level 20?
- Are my spectral gems 20/20?

Survivability
- Do I have life on all pieces that can roll them?
- Do I have a suitable amount of evasion (~35%)
- Do I have some sort of CwDT setup?
- Do I have LGoH gem on swap for hard maps that require it.
- Do I have Lightning Coil?
- Do I have the right flask setup? Ruby, Topaz, Atziri, 2 Seethings in most cases.

Luxuries
- Overcapping res for ele weakness
- Flat ele rolls on jewellery
- Is my foil 300+ eDPS?
- Do I have attack speed rolls?
- Do I have 21 Aura gems, corrupted main gems?
- Atziri's Step Uniques
- Corrupted Gloves with Ele Weakness on Hit
- Corrupted Boots with +1 to all gems.
- RRBB Alpha's for 23 Purity of Lightning.

Roughly in order.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:

Since I see a lot of gear upgrade posts, I'm gunna post a summary on how to upgrade if you guys wanna quote this ->

DPS
- Do I have 30% WED on both rings, amulet and belt?
- Is my foil max attack speed with two or more good ele rolls?
- Attack speed roll on Gloves
- Do I have an elemental weakness cuarse for hard mobs?
- Do I have the right gem setup? ST - LMP - BM - LL - WED - FA in order? I see too many people with FA in their 5L.
- Are my auras level 20?
- Are my spectral gems 20/20?

Survivability
- Do I have life on all pieces that can roll them?
- Do I have a suitable amount of evasion (~35%)
- Do I have some sort of CwDT setup?
- Do I have LGoH gem on swap for hard maps that require it.
- Do I have Lightning Coil?
- Do I have the right flask setup? Ruby, Topaz, Atziri, 2 Seethings in most cases.

Luxuries
- Overcapping res for ele weakness
- Flat ele rolls on jewellery
- Is my foil 300+ eDPS?
- Do I have attack speed rolls?
- Do I have 21 Aura gems, corrupted main gems?
- Atziri's Step Uniques
- Corrupted Gloves with Ele Weakness on Hit
- Corrupted Boots with +1 to all gems.
- RRBB Alpha's for 23 Purity of Lightning.

Roughly in order.

Good luck getting most of these on hardcore...

There isn't a single max atk speed foil for sale right now no matter what the dps (let alone 300+ eDPS ).
There arent 6L coils.
There isn't a single lvl 20 wrath gem for sale.
There isn't even a lvl 19 spectral throw so 20/20 is a dream.

It's not like it's easier for other builds but HC is in a really bad state right now imo.
Editado por útlima vez por MuFeR en 27 jul. 2014 0:52:58
well, u dont need to buy all this shit. Just some time to achieve this :D 20/20 ? no problem, lvl up gem to 20 then recipe it and boom 1/20, now just lvl up this and boom 20/20. Foil is the problem but also u can alter it without buying (pretty hard but viable). And last, coil. Rly pain in ass, i bought 1s coil for 20c in ambush, i made it 6s and now im just buying fusings, yolo.
"
InBobWeTrust escribió:
"
chosk80 escribió:
"
InBobWeTrust escribió:
I followed the guide and it worked out quite well, though I'd appreciate a bit of advice on where to go for the next "big" upgrade. I have 3 ex, and about 2-3 ex in sacrifice sets and other currency, so a 6L Lightning Coil is out of the question. I could afford a 5L Coil though, or a Tabula Rasa.

I have 6.1k dps, and 3890 life, 772 armor, 2288 evasion, and 80/75/80/-52 resists at level 78. I'm able to do level 66 and 67 maps easily. 68 maps are a little challenging, and 70 maps are tough.

Which would let me push harder content? A 5L Lightning coil, or a Tabula Rasa?

You don't need a coil to do high level maps, even a tubala rasa could bring me up to rare 77 maps.

Wish you had posted like 12 hours earlier :P I already got myself a 5L coil, and re-did my gear to accommodate the required resists to cap everything again. On the bright side my char is much tankier and gained a bit of damage in the process, so I'm pleased with the result regardless. I might by a Tabula Rasa for when I want to do more damage. On the bright side, if I do grab a Tab, I'll be massively overcapped on my lightning resist. Worse case scenario, I like the Tab, and sell off the Coil or keep it for another char.

These are my Self Found Gears even my weapon are self found and randomly crafted.
The only reason why I switched to this 6 Link Cutthroat Garb is purely because of the looks because This used to be on my Ranger and it has Bronn's Little Skin.

Easily did high level maps and so cheap to be honest.

Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Editado por útlima vez por chosk80 en 27 jul. 2014 5:32:50
"
chosk80 escribió:

These are my Self Found Gears even my weapon are self found and randomly crafted.
The only reason why I switched to this 6 Link Cutthroat Garb is purely because of the looks because This used to be on my Ranger and it has Bronn's Little Skin.

Easily did high level maps and so cheap to be honest.

Nice stuff for self-found.

"
Absolutista escribió:

When I first rolled this character, I already had a tabula. So thats what I used until I started mapping. I took it off to wear a 5L coil.

Im pretty sure you wont stand taking it off, specially for a tabula, after using it for a while.

Fair enough. The tankyness from the Coil is a huge boon. Before it, I always had a few close calls when doing a Dominus run, and after I usually don't need to use flasks except to stop the bleeding once the fight is over.
Why do you not use Elemental Equilibrium? I imagine it would reduce all enemy elemental resistances by 25%, which is easily worth a skill point? Or am I just completely wrong?
hi

if someone wants to try this build -> i sell my complete gear
(see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/982686 )

sorry guys for the advert but maybe it can help at least someone
"
Relytz escribió:
Why do you not use Elemental Equilibrium? I imagine it would reduce all enemy elemental resistances by 25%, which is easily worth a skill point? Or am I just completely wrong?

EE would make your attacks give enemies 25% increased fire and lightning resist(and -50% cold resist) since they would hit the enemy at the same time. Happened to me in a corrupted zone with EE mod.
I am doing this build, currently using

(I am still trying to color the Alpha's / link chest) I have run the Alpha's with both main damage auras to see as well as specced into all aura bonus and damage nodes on the tree yet only do 800dps.... what is going on? What am I missing ? When I run the auras it bumps it up to 1.2k dps (Which is pathetic).

Could someone please help..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional