Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Smashr escribió:
Can this be done without a coil?

I have
, crafting further as i get currency but its 6L and nice stats regardless.

Any idea how to work with this and no coil?

I'm not the OP. but i have a much crappier 6L chest and the build works just fine. once you have enough evasion, you wont need to worry about the phys damage you take. from my understanding, the point of lightning coil is to reduce some of the phys damage you will be taking , since the build doesn't have enough physical defense. but if you have good evasion, I don't think that you should worry about that.

tl;dr : I'd use that chest and not worry about lightning coil.
IGN: Jarengax
"
Chundadragon escribió:
Excuse me, I'm a troll sometimes :) Good luck with your character! Look here for more suggestions (some shit I posted back in the thread).

Okay so quick question.
I have this

i wanted an upgrade, so I spent some currency on this

I lost 1k dps, is it because my current one has a flat ele damage roll?
If so, should I grab something with 30%+ ele and a good flat roll?
Creator
I think u lost 1k dps mostly because u had 200+ accuracy in previous ring. Btw why the hell u buy ring without life? :O its better to gather more currency and buy with life - u gonna need it.
"
Purrrrfect escribió:
I think u lost 1k dps mostly because u had 200+ accuracy in previous ring. Btw why the hell u buy ring without life? :O its better to gather more currency and buy with life - u gonna need it.

Assuming he's following the guide, he has Resolute Technique which makes accuracy a redundant mod.
Coil is not necessary but no reason not to get it - win/win.

Both rings suck for aforementioned reasons.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
InBobWeTrust escribió:
"
Purrrrfect escribió:

Assuming he's following the guide, he has Resolute Technique which makes accuracy a redundant mod.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't. There's no way he lost 1k tooltip dps swapping a 26% wed and 6%cold dmg with 35%wed and 3% lightning dmg especially when almost all his dmg should be fire+lightning.
Hi, my equip is
Spoiler

Im lvl 90, curren tree is
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0OSBB_EZYUTRcvGYoaOBqPHNwdFB2qIuoj9iQ8JKomlSepKPoqWy2DL28wcTKJNuk6QjsoPI5GcUlRSn1LeFM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSFptYENk52aeZ6BtbG17bj1vnnC7cql35XzZfXV_xoCkgwmG0Yd2j0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7GospKzerPZdDQ037UI9bR2RPdqOGI42rlGejW6rrr7uw47g7veu_w9tr60vsJ-_X8xf66

And dps is 10200. How to increase it to 15-20k? is it possible? Will i get much benefits if link Anger&Wrath with empower lvl2?
Editado por útlima vez por POEhavshiy en 26 jul. 2014 12:14:32
whats ya dmg with WED on all items? other then that its most likely ya gems getting to max level

emp 2 ,vaal orbing to 21 is alot of effort....get those rings/amulets sorted then move from there

edit: oh and havn'in cold dmg on wep can make a diffrence since its effected by all the passives............good luck

oh
wiki shows dmg increace of aura's

anger

21 70 98 68 101–169 41% N/A
22 109–182 42% N/A
23 118–197 43% N/A
24 127–212 44% N/A
25 137–228
Editado por útlima vez por Sh0wt3k_aus en 26 jul. 2014 13:15:06
"
InBobWeTrust escribió:
I followed the guide and it worked out quite well, though I'd appreciate a bit of advice on where to go for the next "big" upgrade. I have 3 ex, and about 2-3 ex in sacrifice sets and other currency, so a 6L Lightning Coil is out of the question. I could afford a 5L Coil though, or a Tabula Rasa.

I have 6.1k dps, and 3890 life, 772 armor, 2288 evasion, and 80/75/80/-52 resists at level 78. I'm able to do level 66 and 67 maps easily. 68 maps are a little challenging, and 70 maps are tough.

Which would let me push harder content? A 5L Lightning coil, or a Tabula Rasa?

You don't need a coil to do high level maps, even a tubala rasa could bring me up to rare 77 maps.
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
"
chosk80 escribió:
"
InBobWeTrust escribió:
I followed the guide and it worked out quite well, though I'd appreciate a bit of advice on where to go for the next "big" upgrade. I have 3 ex, and about 2-3 ex in sacrifice sets and other currency, so a 6L Lightning Coil is out of the question. I could afford a 5L Coil though, or a Tabula Rasa.

I have 6.1k dps, and 3890 life, 772 armor, 2288 evasion, and 80/75/80/-52 resists at level 78. I'm able to do level 66 and 67 maps easily. 68 maps are a little challenging, and 70 maps are tough.

Which would let me push harder content? A 5L Lightning coil, or a Tabula Rasa?

You don't need a coil to do high level maps, even a tubala rasa could bring me up to rare 77 maps.

Wish you had posted like 12 hours earlier :P I already got myself a 5L coil, and re-did my gear to accommodate the required resists to cap everything again. On the bright side my char is much tankier and gained a bit of damage in the process, so I'm pleased with the result regardless. I might by a Tabula Rasa for when I want to do more damage. On the bright side, if I do grab a Tab, I'll be massively overcapped on my lightning resist. Worse case scenario, I like the Tab, and sell off the Coil or keep it for another char.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional