Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Xedxp escribió:
I am doing this build, currently using

(I am still trying to color the Alpha's / link chest) I have run the Alpha's with both main damage auras to see as well as specced into all aura bonus and damage nodes on the tree yet only do 800dps.... what is going on? What am I missing ? When I run the auras it bumps it up to 1.2k dps (Which is pathetic).

Could someone please help..

Change your weapon to one that is minimal 2.00 APS, preferably serrated foil or fancy foil * Can also consider Cosair's since it is 1.65 aps on weapon compared to an extra 0.5 that fancy and serrated foils have ) with 1 Ele damage minimum.

Only have fire and lightning damage , cold is useless.

Keep the coil and 6 socket it and take your time to 6 link it every now and then.

Buy a Tubala or buy a cheap 6 link white eva chest , preferably sharkskin tunic because Looks > all.

Random roll high eva and minimum 90 plus life on it with alteration and regal it when you hit decent eva and life.

take out lightning and purity of fire and level it by the side and use purity of elements if you have problems with capped resist which i dont think you have.

Have minimal 8kdps and at least 5.00 attack per second on offense, capped resist on defense and at least minimal 4k life.

You can now do up to level 78 maps with no problems but remember to play with your head.

In regards to your dps.....

You need to link quality at least a minimal of 10Q for your main skill gems

It's true that op says 5 linked is fine but personally for me it is needed at 6 link if you do not have wep ele damage on the rest of your gears .

There fore you need.

1. Q Spec Throw.
2. Q Faster Attack.
3. Q Blood Magic
4. Q Wep Ele Dmg
5. Q Life Leech
6. Q Lmp

Profit..........
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Editado por útlima vez por chosk80 en 27 jul. 2014 14:59:00
"
MuFeR escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:

Since I see a lot of gear upgrade posts, I'm gunna post a summary on how to upgrade if you guys wanna quote this ->

DPS
- Do I have 30% WED on both rings, amulet and belt?
- Is my foil max attack speed with two or more good ele rolls?
- Attack speed roll on Gloves
- Do I have an elemental weakness cuarse for hard mobs?
- Do I have the right gem setup? ST - LMP - BM - LL - WED - FA in order? I see too many people with FA in their 5L.
- Are my auras level 20?
- Are my spectral gems 20/20?

Survivability
- Do I have life on all pieces that can roll them?
- Do I have a suitable amount of evasion (~35%)
- Do I have some sort of CwDT setup?
- Do I have LGoH gem on swap for hard maps that require it.
- Do I have Lightning Coil?
- Do I have the right flask setup? Ruby, Topaz, Atziri, 2 Seethings in most cases.

Luxuries
- Overcapping res for ele weakness
- Flat ele rolls on jewellery
- Is my foil 300+ eDPS?
- Do I have attack speed rolls?
- Do I have 21 Aura gems, corrupted main gems?
- Atziri's Step Uniques
- Corrupted Gloves with Ele Weakness on Hit
- Corrupted Boots with +1 to all gems.
- RRBB Alpha's for 23 Purity of Lightning.

Roughly in order.

Good luck getting most of these on hardcore...

There isn't a single max atk speed foil for sale right now no matter what the dps (let alone 300+ eDPS ).
There arent 6L coils.
There isn't a single lvl 20 wrath gem for sale.
There isn't even a lvl 19 spectral throw so 20/20 is a dream.

It's not like it's easier for other builds but HC is in a really bad state right now imo.

I m pretty sure you can pay 2 to 5 chaos for a run with overpowered characters in a level 77 shipyard map.

I m also pretty sure white or blue serrated or fancy foils will drop.

And also I m pretty god damn sure you have 1 magic find character with high mf that you farm for rares and you sell them for alts and have shit loads of alteration orbs.

You have literally no freaking ideal it is to roll a 25 plus attack speed foil with at least 1 high damage lightning or fire.

all my items i posted which you can check on a few post are pretty muc rolled in less than 200 alts
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Which max possible dps-cap of this build (Lmp and w/o atziri flask, w/o crits, bloodmagic; no snapshot or prism guardian or other perversions)? My buddy already reached 15k with dagger (not GG, just good dagger) and 17lvl auras. I have 12,6k with 20lvl auras and setup in this post and exaled foil to
Editado por útlima vez por POEhavshiy en 27 jul. 2014 18:43:56
"
Xedxp escribió:
I am doing this build, currently using

(I am still trying to color the Alpha's / link chest) I have run the Alpha's with both main damage auras to see as well as specced into all aura bonus and damage nodes on the tree yet only do 800dps.... what is going on? What am I missing ? When I run the auras it bumps it up to 1.2k dps (Which is pathetic).

Could someone please help..

seems about right, you dont have a 6l, none of your gems are 20/20 and your weapons lacks APS.
you rings also have bad %WED
Creator
"
POEhavshiy escribió:
Which max possible dps-cap of this build (Lmp and w/o atziri flask, w/o crits, bloodmagic; no snapshot or prism guardian or other perversions)? My buddy already reached 15k with dagger (not GG, just good dagger) and 17lvl auras. I have 12,6k with 20lvl auras and setup in this post and exaled foil to

Everything i have is atleast 20/20, WED is 20/23. I can go up to 23k with vaal haste or 16k normal
Creator
How are people getting 5 attack speed?

I have gone all the attack speed nodes, have a 2.09 foil and 12% on gloves and only sitting on 4.15. Also have quality gems.

Currently sitting on 14k damage.
"
tMShubar escribió:
How are people getting 5 attack speed?

I have gone all the attack speed nodes, have a 2.09 foil and 12% on gloves and only sitting on 4.15. Also have quality gems.

Currently sitting on 14k damage.

Did you follow the tree that OP posted and do you have at least a lvl 17 haste gem ?

I am at 5.56 APS with a 2.16 Foil and 5.29 with the current corsair that I am wielding.

Please go to eternal lab and turn on all your auras including haste and check your APS again.
Regards
"
sSasori escribió:
"
POEhavshiy escribió:

Everything i have is atleast 20/20, WED is 20/23. I can go up to 23k with vaal haste or 16k normal

I think the perfect set up that allows you to hit ridiculous DPS will be this.

Weapons.

2 Top Tier Fire and Lightning dmg
With 34 Wep Ele Dmg and above.

Rings

1 Top Tier Fire Dmg or Lightning Dmg
With 34 Ele Dmg and above

1 Top Tier Lightning Dmg or Fire Dmg
With 34 Ele Dmg and above.

Gloves

15 IAS and above.

anger and wrath Gems corrupted at level 21

Belt

Top Tier wep Ele dmg with 34 ele dmg and above.

Then you can probably hit 20k dps

U probably need lightning coil to do that as well because the armor gives a little lightning dmg.

Regards
"
Rings

Can get IAS on rings too.
"
kasub escribió:
"
Rings

Can get IAS on rings too.

You underestimate how much that would cost -> suffice to say, you'd be better off buying Shavs, mirroring Wrath Fang, getting CoE and Acuities and going low-life and you'd still save some money.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 27 jul. 2014 23:48:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional