Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Ty man I was on mobile and could not see the skill gems.
"
Claustrox escribió:
Hi ,
does this sword be suitable for this build even if pure phisical?

Thank you
Andrea

Yes, suitable. Optimal? No.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Claustrox escribió:
Hi ,

Thank you
Andrea

You could sell that sword and literally buy everything the build needs, 6l coil (or other 6l), alphas, 2.1 aps foil, and assorted jewelry
"
reaperpi escribió:
"
Claustrox escribió:
Hi ,

Thank you
Andrea

You could sell that sword and literally buy everything the build needs, 6l coil (or other 6l), alphas, 2.1 aps foil, and assorted jewelry

Checked prices for similar swords on xyz and prices for 6L coils and if you're lucky you'd be halfway on the price of coil.
I followed the guide and it worked out quite well, though I'd appreciate a bit of advice on where to go for the next "big" upgrade. I have 3 ex, and about 2-3 ex in sacrifice sets and other currency, so a 6L Lightning Coil is out of the question. I could afford a 5L Coil though, or a Tabula Rasa.

I have 6.1k dps, and 3890 life, 772 armor, 2288 evasion, and 80/75/80/-52 resists at level 78. I'm able to do level 66 and 67 maps easily. 68 maps are a little challenging, and 70 maps are tough.

Which would let me push harder content? A 5L Lightning coil, or a Tabula Rasa?
"
InBobWeTrust escribió:
I followed the guide and it worked out quite well, though I'd appreciate a bit of advice on where to go for the next "big" upgrade. I have 3 ex, and about 2-3 ex in sacrifice sets and other currency, so a 6L Lightning Coil is out of the question. I could afford a 5L Coil though, or a Tabula Rasa.

I have 6.1k dps, and 3890 life, 772 armor, 2288 evasion, and 80/75/80/-52 resists at level 78. I'm able to do level 66 and 67 maps easily. 68 maps are a little challenging, and 70 maps are tough.

70 maps are tough ??? xD Coil for sure.
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
InBobWeTrust escribió:

70 maps are tough ??? xD Coil for sure.

My apologies for not having an unlimited source of mirrors for me to get the best gear possible. I came here looking for advice, not insults.

Regardless of your tone, I do appreciate your suggestion on getting a Lightning Coil.
Excuse me, I'm a troll sometimes :) Good luck with your character! Look here for more suggestions (some shit I posted back in the thread).

"
Chundadragon escribió:

Since I see a lot of gear upgrade posts, I'm gunna post a summary on how to upgrade if you guys wanna quote this ->

DPS
- Do I have 30% WED on both rings, amulet and belt?
- Is my foil max attack speed with two or more good ele rolls?
- Do I have an elemental weakness cuarse for hard mobs?
- Do I have the right gem setup? ST - LMP - BM - LL - WED - FA in order? I see too many people with FA in their 5L.
- Are my auras level 20?
- Are my spectral gems 20/20?

Survivability
- Do I have life on all pieces that can roll them?
- Do I have a suitable amount of evasion (~35%)
- Do I have some sort of CwDT setup?
- Do I have LGoH gem on swap for hard maps that require it.
- Do I have Lightning Coil?
- Do I have the right flask setup? Ruby, Topaz, Atziri, 2 Seethings in most cases.

Luxuries
- Overcapping res for ele weakness
- Flat ele rolls on jewellery
- Is my foil 300+ eDPS?
- Do I have attack speed rolls?
- Do I have 21 Aura gems, corrupted main gems?
- Atziri's Step Uniques
- Corrupted Gloves with Ele Weakness on Hit
- Corrupted Boots with +1 to all gems.
- RRBB Alpha's for 23 Purity of Lightning.

Roughly in order.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 25 jul. 2014 18:39:06
"
Chundadragon escribió:
Excuse me, I'm a troll sometimes :) Good luck with your character! Look here for more suggestions (some shit I posted back in the thread).

"
Chundadragon escribió:

Since I see a lot of gear upgrade posts, I'm gunna post a summary on how to upgrade if you guys wanna quote this ->

DPS
- Do I have 30% WED on both rings, amulet and belt?
- Is my foil max attack speed with two or more good ele rolls?
- Do I have an elemental weakness cuarse for hard mobs?
- Do I have the right gem setup? ST - LMP - BM - LL - WED - FA in order? I see too many people with FA in their 5L.
- Are my auras level 20?
- Are my spectral gems 20/20?

Survivability
- Do I have life on all pieces that can roll them?
- Do I have a suitable amount of evasion (~35%)
- Do I have some sort of CwDT setup?
- Do I have LGoH gem on swap for hard maps that require it.
- Do I have Lightning Coil?
- Do I have the right flask setup? Ruby, Topaz, Atziri, 2 Seethings in most cases.

Luxuries
- Overcapping res for ele weakness
- Flat ele rolls on jewellery
- Is my foil 300+ eDPS?
- Do I have attack speed rolls?
- Do I have 21 Aura gems, corrupted main gems?
- Atziri's Step Uniques
- Corrupted Gloves with Ele Weakness on Hit
- Corrupted Boots with +1 to all gems.
- RRBB Alpha's for 23 Purity of Lightning.

Roughly in order.

No harm done. Thanks for the info though. I'm most of the way there it seems. Need better rings, ele weakness (need to stop being lazy and get another blood magic), and the Lightning Coil. To me a 6L Lightning Coil is unattainable, so I'll never get to shove FA in there, but a 5L and fiddling with my gear for capped resists shouldn't be too difficult. The rest is just leveling my gems more.
Editado por útlima vez por InBobWeTrust en 25 jul. 2014 19:07:47
Can this be done without a coil?

I have
, crafting further as i get currency but its 6L and nice stats regardless.

Any idea how to work with this and no coil?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional