Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Why don't I see anybody using CWDT + Enduring + Immortal Call? I personally use it on all my characters and will definitely use it on this one. I'll have my glove sockets totally un-used anyway so why not right?

Any particular reason why nobody is using it?
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
Merneith escribió:
"
sinatyx escribió:
Thankyou very much for the advice and I'll be sure to follow up as soon as I get a day off.
And for Merneith
1. No idea I assume he is just leveling it up.
2. If you have the spare slots why not this build leaves quite a bit up to the user.
3. Spec throw is main attack and whirling blades is basically just for the movement, it does take some getting used to (at least for me it did since I was use to leap slam) but is absolutely amazing when you get it down.

Thanks, both of you. I tried whirling once and thought it was sort of awkward but I'll keep at it. I might stick with Lightning warp though.

You need your attack speed stacked massively high to make proper use of Whirling Blades. Once you get there, there is no faster way of traveling.

especially if your insane low-life build is using lioneye's paws and get that crazy -40% to move speed on low life.

BTW Jake, are you using those boots to avoid stun ?
how the heck does he run 5 auras, even with alpha's ??

anger 60
wrath 60
haste 60
PoL 40
PoF 40

total: 260

reduced mana: 71%
tree reduction: 59%
alpha's : 92% (but only to aura's in helm ??)

so total is 0.71*0.59=0.418

260*0.418 = 108% reserved

apply alpha's. assume it applies globally. It must or you definitely can't do it.

0.385 * 260 = 100%

And if I understand how the rounding is done in the aura calculations it generally works against you.

But the videos show that he's doing it, and with something like 27 mana left.

So it appears i don't understand how the rounding works, and you can just _barely_ make it.

"
VixTrader escribió:
Why don't I see anybody using CWDT + Enduring + Immortal Call? I personally use it on all my characters and will definitely use it on this one. I'll have my glove sockets totally un-used anyway so why not right?

I thought everyone was doing that. OP is at least.

My gloves with CWDT, Enduring, Immortal Call and Increased Duration. (I'm proud of my 4 off-color roll)
Editado por útlima vez por Darkith1546 en 19 may. 2014 12:23:29
"
Darkith1546 escribió:
"
VixTrader escribió:

I thought everyone was doing that. OP is at least.

My gloves with CWDT, Enduring, Immortal Call and Increased Duration. (I'm proud of my 4 off-color roll)

as well you should be. how many chromes did that take ?

BTW, anybody have any guess on how many chromes it takes to get RRBB on alphas?

it's already giving me a sad that I'm even going to have to try doing that.

i expect i'll not have it for quite some time.
"
plasticeyes escribió:
how the heck does he run 5 auras, even with alpha's ??

anger 60
wrath 60
haste 60
PoL 40
PoF 40

total: 260

reduced mana: 71%
tree reduction: 59%
alpha's : 92% (but only to aura's in helm ??)

so total is 0.71*0.59=0.418

260*0.418 = 108% reserved

apply alpha's. assume it applies globally. It must or you definitely can't do it.

0.385 * 260 = 100%

And if I understand how the rounding is done in the aura calculations it generally works against you.

But the videos show that he's doing it, and with something like 27 mana left.

So it appears i don't understand how the rounding works, and you can just _barely_ make it.

Aura reservation calculator

Bonus from Alpha's does apply globally.
"
Poerger escribió:
Hey,
I wanted to ask you guys, if anything to improve pops out:

Stats: 3,8k life and 14k dps & max res

gear:
Spoiler

for now I decided against a 6link coil. That would take "some" time to sell gear to exas to be able to afford it. As for now I dont have the time and prefere to spend the time I have playing :D

I will search for a better amu though. I would like to have some life on it :o

passive tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMMfRB_EZYUTRcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqh4aJDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMok26TyORnFJUVM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNabWOnZOdmnmegbWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1ogCnCKdcp4SsqrQMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NIZ037W0dkT3UbhiONq5Rnquuvu7DjuDu9689322vrS-wn79fxO_MX-uv-T

Next I will fetch the life nodes. Although I am thinking about the 3x "8% projectile dmg" nodes as well :o :D
But I have to improve my life pool first...

Have some comments regarding your passive tree.

1. Why would you not take the notable 16% chaos res? Only 1 skill point away.
2. Why do you take some small 8% life passive over the notable 18% big life down in ranger area?
3. Why do you not take the 1% life regen passive in templar area. Also another 8% life there not taken.

Just some weird choices i noticed that really puzzle me. Maybe they make sense one way or another.

Also if i can ask. How dps do you do without faster attacks? Like if you would have a 5 link?

I am curious to see how much dps i will be able to do as i only have a 5 link and leveling my elemental buzzsaw. Currently lvl 70. 10k or less?
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 19 may. 2014 13:23:41
"
kompaniet escribió:
"
Poerger escribió:
Hey,
I wanted to ask you guys, if anything to improve pops out:

Stats: 3,8k life and 14k dps & max res

gear:
Spoiler

for now I decided against a 6link coil. That would take "some" time to sell gear to exas to be able to afford it. As for now I dont have the time and prefere to spend the time I have playing :D

I will search for a better amu though. I would like to have some life on it :o

passive tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMMfRB_EZYUTRcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqh4aJDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMok26TyORnFJUVM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNabWOnZOdmnmegbWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1ogCnCKdcp4SsqrQMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NIZ037W0dkT3UbhiONq5Rnquuvu7DjuDu9689322vrS-wn79fxO_MX-uv-T

Next I will fetch the life nodes. Although I am thinking about the 3x "8% projectile dmg" nodes as well :o :D
But I have to improve my life pool first...

Have some comments regarding your passive tree.

1. Why would you not take the notable 16% chaos res? Only 1 skill point away.
2. Why do you take some small 8% life passive over the notable 18% big life down in ranger area?
3. Why do you not take the 1% life regen passive in templar area. Also another 8% life there not taken.

Just some weird choices i noticed that really puzzle me. Maybe they make sense one way or another.

Also if i can ask. How dps do you do without faster attacks? Like if you would have a 5 link?

I am curious to see how much dps i will be able to do as i only have a 5 link and leveling my elemental buzzsaw. Currently lvl 70. 10k or less?

I posted my gear a few pages back. I'm at 10.7k with a 5 link
Any tips on leveling with this build? I'm really bad with mana.
"
plasticeyes escribió:

BTW Jake, are you using those boots to avoid stun ?

Yeah, he's using a low-life build.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional