Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Static blows is explained in the guide, I think the FAQ towards bottom.
Basically static blows needs to hit hard enough to shock, since this build doesn't have a huge one time hit it will not shock enemies with high life, and those are the ones you would want be shocking. Trash mobs go down so fast it's pointless.
Editado por útlima vez por wenlock en 17 may. 2014 19:27:47
What If Let's Say You Use These With Static Blow That Might Work? it does give you 100% chance to shock
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Editado por útlima vez por dragnmith1 en 17 may. 2014 20:06:19
That's 100% shock duration. Not same as shock chance. Only thing those gloves would be good for is the IAS for this build.
Really love the build and the only time I die is when I make a mistake or lag spikes. Got to Merciless at around 50ish with cheap gears. Very affordable to gear too.

I do need feedback on gearing though. I'm quite happy with most of my stuff right now except for the two rings. What should I be looking for if I want to replace the diamond ring? The ring gives me a nice +300ish dmg when fully buffed. Tried replacing it with a +24% ele damage ring and it gives more than the ele damage ring.

(Windscream is kept right now for +ele dmg and 2x curse and aurseize is equipped cause I don't have any fancy IIR/IIQ gloves right now and I'm farming piety on merc)

Spoiler
Yeah I wish whoever said a 6L lightning coil was 20 EX knew what they were talking about... Sadly they don't, and it doesn't.
"
VixTrader escribió:
Yeah I wish whoever said a 6L lightning coil was 20 EX knew what they were talking about... Sadly they don't, and it doesn't.

Well it's around there on Ambush.

He did say Standard though, so dunno :/
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Wouldn't elemental equilibrium be good in this build since we are alternating between different elemental damage all the time?

"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
VixTrader escribió:

Well it's around there on Ambush.

He did say Standard though, so dunno :/

I mixed up the leagues. It was on ambush i meant. Sadly the prices are doubled on standard :(

"
outspokened escribió:
Really love the build and the only time I die is when I make a mistake or lag spikes. Got to Merciless at around 50ish with cheap gears. Very affordable to gear too.

I do need feedback on gearing though. I'm quite happy with most of my stuff right now except for the two rings. What should I be looking for if I want to replace the diamond ring? The ring gives me a nice +300ish dmg when fully buffed. Tried replacing it with a +24% ele damage ring and it gives more than the ele damage ring.

(Windscream is kept right now for +ele dmg and 2x curse and aurseize is equipped cause I don't have any fancy IIR/IIQ gloves right now and I'm farming piety on merc)

Spoiler

You only have 1 item with +life. You will never survive with this little life.
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 18 may. 2014 8:08:24
"
Wouldn't elemental equilibrium be good in this build since we are alternating between different elemental damage all the time?

EE would give +25 res to fire and lightning on the same hit since we have fire and lightning auras running, and give -50 res to cold which would do us no good. It crossed my mind once, but EE will take into account more than one element. If you hit with all 3 elements at once it would give plus 25 res to those elements as we'll.
Ok so I'm level 68 so far and loving the build, looking to get a little gear advice and some input on upgrading order. Here is my gear, I just need to know what pieces are in need of desperate upgrades and what order I should work on getting them. Currently have about 5 ex sitting in stash.

Spoiler

Would greatly appreciate any help I could get on this but wont be able to check again for another 9 hours or so because of work.
Editado por útlima vez por sinatyx en 18 may. 2014 15:45:20
"
sinatyx escribió:
Ok so I'm level 68 so far and loving the build, looking to get a little gear advice and some input on upgrading order. Here is my gear, I just need to know what pieces are in need of desperate upgrades and what order I should work on getting them. Currently have about 5 ex sitting in stash.

Spoiler

Would greatly appreciate any help I could get on this but wont be able to check again for another 9 hours or so because of work.

Gloves with attack speed and life.
Better shield. Lioneye is nice.
Rings with life and more elemental damage.
Belt is nice but could be upgraded for one with 30% elemental damage +life relatively cheap provided you can get the resistances elsewhere.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional