Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
ishmael_ escribió:
Question:
I have a lvl 82 Reave duelist with 20k DPS; I was looking for another build, so that I can use my 6L Light Coil and Alpha's Howl and i stumbled upon this. As a second character I'd like something that either has high IIR/IIQ or something that is even better at clearing maps than my duelist. Is this build what I'm looking for? Like, this probably has lower DPS than my other character, but according to what I've read the advatanges of this build are the high defences, is this correct? (I keep dying at lvl 82 with my duelist, but only because I play it brainlessly, I have no problem with soloing lvl 77 maps; can this build do the same, but in a safer way?)

I dare say with 20k Reave, this build will almost definitely clear faster. High defences are a given with this build, it depends on your budget what build you should go for.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 19 abr. 2014 11:23:02
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
ishmael_ escribió:
Question:
I have a lvl 82 Reave duelist with 20k DPS; I was looking for another build, so that I can use my 6L Light Coil and Alpha's Howl and i stumbled upon this. As a second character I'd like something that either has high IIR/IIQ or something that is even better at clearing maps than my duelist. Is this build what I'm looking for? Like, this probably has lower DPS than my other character, but according to what I've read the advatanges of this build are the high defences, is this correct? (I keep dying at lvl 82 with my duelist, but only because I play it brainlessly, I have no problem with soloing lvl 77 maps; can this build do the same, but in a safer way?)

I dare say with 20k Reave, this build will almost definitely clear faster. High defences are a given with this build, it depends on your budget what build you should go for.

great, thanks
I'm faar from understanding a lot from this game but i have a question. I m starting a ST builds and isn't spectral throw supposed to take advantage of critical hits? Im seeing that this build uses RT, can someone explain me why? xD
"
King0fEarth escribió:
I'm faar from understanding a lot from this game but i have a question. I m starting a ST builds and isn't spectral throw supposed to take advantage of critical hits? Im seeing that this build uses RT, can someone explain me why? xD

Where did you get that idea from? :/ RT/crit are both perfectly valid ways of playing ST. Maybe you are confused by all the Cast on Crit guys who love to use Spectral Throw. But that is a completely different build.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 19 abr. 2014 14:57:32
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
King0fEarth escribió:

Where did you get that idea from? :/ RT/crit are both perfectly valid ways of playing ST. Maybe you are confused by all the Cast on Crit guys who love to use Spectral Throw. But that is a completely different build.

Ye probably xD Thanks
Low life st builds typically go for crit and get retarded DPs with it
hey im thinking about trying the new map with atziri i got about 10 exa to spend on switching up gear but what items u guys think i should most replace?

i got about 5k health and 8k dps

i kno i need to replace belt
"
lolbam escribió:
hey im thinking about trying the new map with atziri i got about 10 exa to spend on switching up gear but what items u guys think i should most replace?

Here is the gear Mathil used on his first successful kill;

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/831603/page/1

It looks like your gear is close to his. I personally would consider different boots with life on them.

My gear is very close to what you have; just waiting for gems to level a bit more...and farming for noon/midnight before i finally make my attempt.

I firmly believe that it will be player skill that will beat atziri, instead of absolutely top-notch gear.

Best o' luck to us both :D
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Editado por útlima vez por Bjorn_Angannon en 20 abr. 2014 1:28:45
"
lolbam escribió:

Once your gems reach level 20, I would get a Saffell's Frame and go for it.
Anyone tried a Aegis Aurora with this build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional