Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
tMShubar escribió:
Anyone tried a Aegis Aurora with this build?

Doesn't work. We're neither armour nor block based nor would it be reasonable to become armour/block based and maintain the same DPS.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
So I've been leveling this build and it's been an absolute blast! I love it! There's one thing I'd like to ask about though. Since this build scales so crazy well with attack speed, is it a good idea to try and fit frenzy in here? I've been using frenzy in one of my open links while leveling to just poke nearby mobs and run away, and it feels pretty awesome. I can't always keep three stacks up but it still feels like a big boost.

I'm only in cruel though, so take this with a grain of salt.
Editado por útlima vez por Vuxra en 20 abr. 2014 8:29:42
"
Vuxra escribió:
So I've been leveling this build and it's been an absolute blast! I love it! There's one thing I'd like to ask about though. Since this build scales so crazy well with attack speed, is it a good idea to try and fit frenzy in here? I've been using frenzy in one of my open links while leveling to just poke nearby mobs and run away, and it feels pretty awesome. I can't always keep three stacks up but it still feels like a big boost.

3 Stacks isn't as big a boost as you'd think and in terms of raw DPS, it's not brilliant to try and keep the stacks up - however, using Frenzy in a 4L endgame is perfectly viable alongside Spectral Throw if that's what you'd like to do - we have do have quite a few open gem slots to play with. Great thing about ele specs is that all you need flat ele auras and a fast weapon, you can use just about any skill with it.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 20 abr. 2014 9:27:15
Hey Mathil, I am currently in standard at level 74, and I seem to have hit a roadblock. I really want to start farming Dominus, but my runs always end up with 1 death at least and take about 15 minutes. Is there any way I could improve my gear with my currency? If so, how could I allocate my currency appropriately?

My Gear:
Spoiler

My Currency
Spoiler
http://gyazo.com/b09e6575ea307bec9ee744674b115dba
yes indeed, cleave+multistrike (that 10++attacks/sec :D) or even cyclone are fun for a map once awhile
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
"
Vuxra escribió:

You could on a weapon switch with a bow if you really wanted to. Honestly, in the time it takes you to build the charges you could have melted the pack.
So, i saw some Spectal Throw Builds using GMP and some using LMP.
Is this more of a preference thing or what are the cons and pros of using LMP/GMP?
What is a good level on this build to run my CoDT gem at?

I plan to have it tied to Immortal Call, Increased Durration and Enduring Cry. Second, are these the best skills to use with it?
"
equin escribió:
Heyo Guys

Im lvl 91 and i tested a lot around this build.
I just looking for something to nuke bosses faster.

so here are the result. i think static blow is a rly good dmg+

tested this on a shipyard map lvl77 with my scion.

the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuy1ssmYcA0&feature=youtu.be

"Edit" added a Palace 78map for another example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEMWO7d9E_U&feature=youtu.be
what u think about?

Can you please explain us how do you achieve 14k DPS with ST ?
Most builds here are around 10k DPS.
"
eteule escribió:
"
equin escribió:
Heyo Guys

Im lvl 91 and i tested a lot around this build.
I just looking for something to nuke bosses faster.

so here are the result. i think static blow is a rly good dmg+

tested this on a shipyard map lvl77 with my scion.

the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuy1ssmYcA0&feature=youtu.be

"Edit" added a Palace 78map for another example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEMWO7d9E_U&feature=youtu.be
what u think about?

Can you please explain us how do you achieve 14k DPS with ST ?
Most builds here are around 10k DPS.

14k is easy to achieve with an endgame setup - qualitied gems, good jewellery, those finishing touches that enhance the build so much

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional