Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Hammerzzz escribió:
Hey Mathil, I am currently in standard at level 74, and I seem to have hit a roadblock. I really want to start farming Dominus, but my runs always end up with 1 death at least and take about 15 minutes. Is there any way I could improve my gear with my currency? If so, how could I allocate my currency appropriately?

My Gear:
Spoiler

My Currency
Spoiler
http://gyazo.com/b09e6575ea307bec9ee744674b115dba

74 is a bit early to farm Dominus, more so since you have a Tabula Rasa which is a huge defensive minus. You have enough currency to buy a Lightning Coil 5L which I suggest you do. Your auras are only level 17 so you have a long way to go!
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I am level 66 and my DPS is currently 3.2k. Is there any way to increase it? I bought a faster weapon and all but it actually decreased my DPS. Arent I supposed to be hitting for 9k around now? Thanks!
"
sighlight escribió:
I am level 66 and my DPS is currently 3.2k. Is there any way to increase it? I bought a faster weapon and all but it actually decreased my DPS. Arent I supposed to be hitting for 9k around now? Thanks!

Nope, 3.2k at level 66 is perfectly fine, 9k is ridiculous at level 66 :)

The reason you bought a faster weapon and it decreased your DPS is because your Aura levels are way too low. I reckon they are 16 or 17 atm? Hitting 20 and getting them boosted to 22 with Alphas is huge, maybe double the DPS.

Also, there's not much I can say without your gear :)
Forgive me for not clicking through all 200+ pages but just wanted to say this build is amazing with Wand attacks. :)
"
feyith escribió:
Forgive me for not clicking through all 200+ pages but just wanted to say this build is amazing with Wand attacks. :)

Using the same build for Power Siphon? For wander, build could do with a lil tweaking but will work for sure :)
"
feyith escribió:

Remove Mana Leech, move to try and sustain more (Mana Geyser/Flows). Templar Elemental Damage damage nodes at the start are kinda lol and a waste of points. But the build looks decent :)
Editado por útlima vez por feyith en 20 abr. 2014 20:45:41
how much dps adding lightning coil?
Would using
work for this, you think? Possibly with Lightning Strike, due to the huge increased Elemental Damage and Leech.

Might be able to avoid needing a LL gem (especially if I get the unique Belt with Leech for Lightning), and I'm thinking that since the mana cost is lower, perhaps getting EB and the 2% Mana Leech node?

Going for EB would probably allow me to use AA, as well.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Editado por útlima vez por CantripN en 20 abr. 2014 22:43:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional