Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
deiko2 escribió:
"
kalktresor escribió:
i love crafting my own gear for this build, seems to be not that hard at all
Spoiler
I've been trying to get that attack speed roll in my foil for a long time but the I've got is 1.98. I have wasted already at least 200 alts.

Check your foil is the ilevel that can roll max AS (ilevel 77)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Question about this build:

It's really fun and I am really enjoying how this build works and the playstyle. However, I have some questions.

1. Why no Purity of Cold? What about Purity of Elements?

2. Why is Wrath>Anger?

3. I find that Life Gain on Hit is MUCH better right now. Both gems are the same level but Life Leech just can't keep my health up. Maybe this is because I am only level 47?

4. Around what time can I run 3 auras? Right now I only have Wrath and Anger running.

5. What should my ST DPS be at level 50? Thanks!
What next?

I'm level 82 DPS is around 5000, life ~4000 - pretty poor (~13c).
No special gear.

i have 1 passive point

Do i go for Clear mind, start working up to Inner force, life or projectile damage to elemental damage nodes?

Any help appreciated

Passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1EZYUTRZvFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdqiLqI_YkqiSwJpUo-i2DL28yiTbpOyg8jkZxSn1TNVVLVcZV1lb6V8lX4lnzWkhgQ2TnZp5noG1sbXtuPW-ecLtyqXRBd9d35XzZfXV_K3_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1na6iAKcIp4SsqrQMtUi4k7vjwBrDOsSiykrN6s9l0NDTftQj1orZE-GI42ro1uq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf89322vrS-wn8xf66
Died at level 48.

1800 ping + 6 devourer mobs > this build.

Gear was;
Spoiler

DPS was 634.9 which was enough to kill mobs fairly quickly.

Resists were 75%/ 35% / 78%

I was running Anger, Wrath and Purity of Lightning.

My life was only ~1600, so I definitely had room for improvement there.

I will probably remake this character at a later date.
Since spectral throw are projectiles why don't we pick the node for projectiles damage or speed?
"
zywie escribió:
What next?

I'm level 82 DPS is around 5000, life ~4000 - pretty poor (~13c).
No special gear.

i have 1 passive point

Do i go for Clear mind, start working up to Inner force, life or projectile damage to elemental damage nodes?

Any help appreciated

Passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1EZYUTRZvFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdqiLqI_YkqiSwJpUo-i2DL28yiTbpOyg8jkZxSn1TNVVLVcZV1lb6V8lX4lnzWkhgQ2TnZp5noG1sbXtuPW-ecLtyqXRBd9d35XzZfXV_K3_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1na6iAKcIp4SsqrQMtUi4k7vjwBrDOsSiykrN6s9l0NDTftQj1orZE-GI42ro1uq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf89322vrS-wn8xf66

What a lot of people don't understand about this build is the sheer fact of what playing the game and leveling does. It is item specific to some degree but for the most part it is removed.
To give you an example, level 22 aura gems, and higher if you get lucky with corrupts are rediculous dps boosts.

Level'd gems, quality on gems, all of these increase dps by a crazy amount. Not to mention leveling gives access to more tree points.

So in general, the only thing you need to do is play, and things will come naturally.

As an FYI, you can run voideye, might have to drop one aura or so but still level 25 wrath is beautiful.
"
sighlight escribió:
Question about this build:

It's really fun and I am really enjoying how this build works and the playstyle. However, I have some questions.

1. Why no Purity of Cold? What about Purity of Elements?

2. Why is Wrath>Anger?

3. I find that Life Gain on Hit is MUCH better right now. Both gems are the same level but Life Leech just can't keep my health up. Maybe this is because I am only level 47?

4. Around what time can I run 3 auras? Right now I only have Wrath and Anger running.

5. What should my ST DPS be at level 50? Thanks!

Okay... we use the two Purities to protect us from reflect, not purely for defensive purposes - Purity of Ice is unnecessary given that Cold damage is rarely harmful.

Wrath>Anger? Well, we use two auras so one must be better than the other, yes? It just so turns out that Wrath is marginally better DPS-wise at the expense of being more unreliable.

Yes, you are level 47 - of course Life Gain on Hit is better for you, but consider when your damage is ten times what it is now and LGoH doesn't really improve on that scale.

You can run 3 auras when you have Reduced Mana to a suitable level and enough Aura nodes - you need to check your build.

What your ST DPS is at level 50 barely matters, still 1k+ is always nice.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I have an extra passive point to assign. What would be better in terms of DPS increase?

1) +8% increased elemental damage with weapons
2) +8% increased projectile damage
3) +3% attack speed
4) +3% increased effect of buffs

My auras are at lvl 18 + 2 levels from Alpha's Howl.
"
zbutsam escribió:
I have an extra passive point to assign. What would be better in terms of DPS increase?

1) +8% increased elemental damage with weapons
2) +8% increased projectile damage
3) +3% attack speed
4) +3% increased effect of buffs

My auras are at lvl 18 + 2 levels from Alpha's Howl.

I have a calculator (that gives dps close enough) a few pages back.

Since you mention 3% buffs I'm guessing you haven't grabbed Inner Force yet. Grab the 3 inner force nodes first. Then it'll likely be 1 >or= 2 > 3 at those posted numbers. 8% elemental is only just slightly more than 8% projectile. Both are better than only 3% attack speed.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Is it worth it to pick up IR later on?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional