Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Burkeyy escribió:
hey guys! im trying this build out. im lvl 65 and im not sure whether to level CWDT along with enduring and immortal. LET ME KNOW please :)

I don't even use it. I think you're better off not depending on it for defense and getting used to moving around a lot to avoid damage instead. Then if you decide to add in the CWDT stuff later you can. As far as leveling the gems, you just have to play around with it and find out what works for you - the higher the levels the less frequently it will go off, but the stronger the effect is when it does.
Well, you can go balls deep and not use CwDT but if you want to push your character hard, you will need the extra survivability. This is Evasion-based so with bad map mods even with Lightning Coil, there will be once in a blue moon a situation where you will be stun-locked by physical damage and you need the extra phys DR.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
Well, you can go balls deep and not use CwDT but if you want to push your character hard, you will need the extra survivability. This is Evasion-based so with bad map mods even with Lightning Coil, there will be once in a blue moon a situation where you will be stun-locked by physical damage and you need the extra phys DR.

If you're playing in a hardcore league I'd probably agree. But I'm at level 92 in Ambush without using CWDT. Personal choice though, everyone has to figure out what works best for them. I did use Acrobatics the whole way until just recently when I finally dropped it.
"
Completed 1 ChallengeBurkeyy wrote:
hey guys! im trying this build out. im lvl 65 and im not sure whether to level CWDT along with enduring and immortal. LET ME KNOW please :)

I don't even use it. I think you're better off not depending on it for defense and getting used to moving around a lot to avoid damage instead. Then if you decide to add in the CWDT stuff later you can. As far as leveling the gems, you just have to play around with it and find out what works for you - the higher the levels the less frequently it will go off, but the stronger the effect is when it does.

Yeah okay I get that. So what do you use in place of the 4 links?
When do you guys switch to blood magic? If I made the switch I could run anger wrath haste and maybe vitality but im worried about the life cost against single targets. How do you sustain?
"
Mastodonic escribió:
When do you guys switch to blood magic? If I made the switch I could run anger wrath haste and maybe vitality but im worried about the life cost against single targets. How do you sustain?

I ran life gain on hit at least till 3500 dps. I still do on half regen maps. If you just make sure your STs hit both on the way out and on the way back, you'll come up ahead in leech.
I tried LgoH first and it worked well even vs single targets. I was lvl 40'ish I think.
Switched to LS in the 60's.

Key for LgoH is high aps and LMP.
nice build

just wondering that if wearing lightning coil

the gears i choose should be ev or ar/ev ?

whats the difference?
Ok i stopped being a big puss puss and switched over to Blood Magic. Im having no trouble staying alive because everything melts before it can become an issue.

I just wanted to add my 2 cents on things that i dont think are given enough emphasis or are lost in the barrage of "look at my wep" posts. Mostly just things that helped leveling

1) Whirling Blades + BM + faster attacks is a must have. Not only is it amazing fun, but nothing can touch you. Also you get to have epic Matrix/DBZ style fights with other flicker mobs

2) Picking up the Mana Gyzer nodes and Shaper over by the Scion starting area makes leveling a breeze. A level 4 clarity and you can ditch your mana pots. You get so many respec points you can simply swap them for life/aura buff nodes when you switch to Blood magic.

3) A few % life regen nodes (shaper, heart of oak and the templar one) makes life SO much easier in merci while leveling. Again, you get something like 18 free respec points on your way to Merci Piety so why not? You melt everything pre-map anyway any and it frees up some aura space if you were using Vitality.

The build really comes into its own halfway though Merci.
"
Kelsier0 escribió:
"
windrunner15 escribió:
What do you level up with?

I've heard ST had quite a nerf on its early.

ST is still good for leveling. I think I used a 2-hander until the 40's or so.

Same here. Used some good 2h uniques which works pretty sweet. Still allot of DPS early levels(even untill merciless if you switch in time to higher uniques).

I am currently lvl 78 and sitting arround 5500 dps with anger/wrath/haste/purity of lighting as my auras. Al my gems are level 18(auras +1 from that cheap unique helm). Going to get an Alpah's next. I can run maps solo fine but find that my dmg is to low in a party. I got WED on all my jewerly(all +25%).

Is this dmg output fine for my level? I feel it could be allot higher. I took the elemental nodes in the shadow tree and marauder tree already so got no more dmg comming from the tree. So can I scale this build still to 10K+ DPS when my gems level furter? Also I have no quality on my gems that might help too?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional