Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I was wondering if OP would be able to list the gems (maybe in a spoiler) with supports and put them in priority order. Something like:

Gems          

Spec Throw - [most important support] - [second most important] - [3rd] - [4th] - [5th]
Auras:
Reduced Mana - Wrath - Anger (in whichever order is more important)

etc etc

Alternatively could list the 6L in any order then underneith list the 5L option (obv ommitting the leat important support) and also a 4L too for the poor players.

Would be useful mainly to be able to get a list of all the gems and supports needed to be able to gather them before making the char so you can level them all up with the char.

Regards,

PJP
"
zywie escribió:
question - is inner force passive worth it? What does "buff" mean - The Sovereign wheel gives 8% boost to Auras node - does "3% buff" mean 3% boost to auras?

Helpful reading.
"
PJP2810 escribió:
I was wondering if OP would be able to list the gems (maybe in a spoiler) with supports and put them in priority order. Something like:

Gems          

Spec Throw - [most important support] - [second most important] - [3rd] - [4th] - [5th]
Auras:
Reduced Mana - Wrath - Anger (in whichever order is more important)

etc etc

Alternatively could list the 6L in any order then underneith list the 5L option (obv ommitting the leat important support) and also a 4L too for the poor players.

Would be useful mainly to be able to get a list of all the gems and supports needed to be able to gather them before making the char so you can level them all up with the char.

Regards,

PJP

Not the OP but:
Main attack: Spectral Throw - LMP - Life leech - Blood magic - Weapon Elemental Damage - Faster Attacks

I'd say in that order.
Level all of these up as soon as you can put them in any gem slots.

Start using blood magic/life leech at the same time (or leech first i suppose). This may wait until you can do enough damage to sustain life with the leech. Test, see if it works for you.

Anger - Wrath (both equally important) - Reduced mana x2 - Haste - Purity of lightning - Purity of Fire. First 3 more important to start running early. Haste and purities can be swapped on need by basis (or grace as intermediate gem) until you can get an alpha's.

Elemental Weakness

Again, start leveling them as early as possible.

That's it. Get all of those, level immediately and add them as soon as you are able.

Would be good to have a 2nd blood magic gem for ancillary attacks/skills

"
zywie escribió:
question - is inner force passive worth it? What does "buff" mean - The Sovereign wheel gives 8% boost to Auras node - does "3% buff" mean 3% boost to auras?

Simple answer, yes. (it does have other far reaching affects but yes to your exact question).
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Editado por útlima vez por Madcow1120 en 11 abr. 2014 18:30:56
Someone tryed with IR + Shield Nodes and Aegis Aurora ?
Editado por útlima vez por Raphidex en 11 abr. 2014 21:13:19
Just wanted to say I'm trying this build out and so far I'm enjoying it TREMENDOUSLY =)

Only at lvl 35 so far, but I've reached the point where I can run Anger + Wrath, with my Spectral Throw on Blood magic + LMP.

I'm still looking for a decent 4L to add Life leach into that equation, but until then I have a couple of great Health pots to keep me sustained.

I just face tanked the General in act 3 (not too difficult in Normal difficulty... but still)

And I grabbed a 14% Whirling Blades gem (lucky drop) and I freaking LOVE IT.

Dodge all day.

Thanks Mathil!
"
Madcow1120 escribió:

Not the OP but:

Thank you, main reason I was aiming towards OP was coz hopefully it'll be put intot he OP for everyone to see clearly, thanks for the list though :)

Regards,

PJP

can also reroll the ias with imprint
Editado por útlima vez por BACKREAP en 12 abr. 2014 10:08:54

So i think this foil aps2.13 is greater than a foil with 1.96aps but higher Elemental dmg at the point where lv20 Anger Wrath sit in Alpha and also 70% effectiveness on buff. but there is a kid named VeryHighDamage PM and said mine is more shit and said that i'm new and dont know the mechanism..lol I just think he didn't know how much dmg can be boost by the difference of .17 aps!

and he PMed me and being rude while im trying to sell my foil, so I defend my self by saying APS is the core thing for elemental ST build and he told me that i know nothing about the mechanism..i feel like whats the point? i didn't say that foil was trash just said it has lower APS and thats all, so we decided to post it here to see is that I'm the one who don't know the mechanism...
*****Bring*****
===== My =====
|||||Post |||||
~~~~~ Up ~~~~~
Editado por útlima vez por gulong90 en 12 abr. 2014 10:21:03
Yes guys, tell him his foil is better please thats where we are here for after all XD
"
BACKREAP escribió:
Yes guys, tell him his foil is better please thats where we are here for after all XD

LOL pls just screenshot and show them if I've ever mentioned my foil is better than urs !
*****Bring*****
===== My =====
|||||Post |||||
~~~~~ Up ~~~~~

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional