Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Corrupting Aura Gems to 21 from 20 is a pretty nice DPS increase, around ~10%
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
But there must be some possible negative consequences as well, right?
"
deiko2 escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:

really not bad on aura gems, worst could happen is going back to lvl19.
p.s. i may got really lucky, but 3 of my 5 auras went to lvl21, one stayed at 20 and purity of light got reverted to lvl19.
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
Editado por útlima vez por kalktresor en 15 abr. 2014 10:09:30
"
kalktresor escribió:
"
deiko2 escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:

really not bad on aura gems, worst could happen is going back to lvl19.
p.s. i may got really lucky, but 3 of my 5 auras went to lvl21, one stayed at 20 and purity of light got reverted to lvl19.

If it does get reverted to level 19, is it possible to relevel it or is it just gone?
@DashDigital: it would be gone
ign: EB_CI
Editado por útlima vez por R15t en 15 abr. 2014 10:51:38
It's possible to relevel it to 20 lawl
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
R15t escribió:
@DashDigital: it would be gone

That's incorrect. It can be releveled. You may be thinking of quality.

Only corrupt it once it's level 20.

Other possibilities involve changes in quality for that gem but for us quality on auras do nothing.

you'll see a lot of dps increase when wrath anger and haste level. Going from level 18-19 i think I saw something like 700-1K increase.

If your next choices are either 8% proj or 10% elemental then grab the elemental first. It'll give you more damage. Then grab projectile.
Of course Life nodes are probably the most important. Don't get behind on life to gain dps in the tree since you'll get plenty of dps from levelling your gems as well.

Then comes quality on gems. If you can find quality gems to buy that are levelled or near level that may be better. Then you can do the recipe, place your old gems at 20% in offhand and level to sell or sell them directly for a smaller loss.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Editado por útlima vez por Madcow1120 en 15 abr. 2014 11:31:40
"
skyhinano escribió:
"
jpanside escribió:
People on Reddit have told me this build is very cheap and even new players can try it. Could I receive advice on how to start gearing for this build? I will be starting a new character and so I would like to know what are the bare minimum requirements (in terms of gems) that I would need. I do not have a 5L item right now so I cannot use all the skills.

I can probably find 4L items and mostly 3L items so far, and I do not have enough currency for 6L stuff. Can I still start a new character and use this build right away with fewer skills? Thanks!

yes u can

i started this build with 0 currency
this build is not cheap.but is cheaper than most high end build

u need first is lightning coil 5 linked i bought 3ex
then alpha howl 4 linked i bought 6ex
the most expensive things would be ring and amulet which have wed and life

I actually did it a little different than that. I grabbed the Alpha's first. Took me forever to save up but finally got one. Of course you may get lucky doing piety runs.

Then I grabbed the lightning coil (I had found some stuff in maps worth selling enough to buy 5link coil).

Then I got some WED on jewelery/belt. Actually found 1 or 2 of them, had a friend give me one who was looking for me and bought 1.

Now I'm working on 20% gems

The entire time you're looking for sword (foils) with 2.0 or greater attack speed and preferably tri elemental damage.

Started this build with beginning of ambush so had nothing. Don't get a lot of time to play otherwise I'd be much further than level 84 easily. This character can run maps solo. Did a couple shrine maps yesterday.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
skyhinano escribió:
"
jpanside escribió:
People on Reddit have told me this build is very cheap and even new players can try it. Could I receive advice on how to start gearing for this build? I will be starting a new character and so I would like to know what are the bare minimum requirements (in terms of gems) that I would need. I do not have a 5L item right now so I cannot use all the skills.

I can probably find 4L items and mostly 3L items so far, and I do not have enough currency for 6L stuff. Can I still start a new character and use this build right away with fewer skills? Thanks!

yes u can

i started this build with 0 currency
this build is not cheap.but is cheaper than most high end build

u need first is lightning coil 5 linked i bought 3ex
then alpha howl 4 linked i bought 6ex
the most expensive things would be ring and amulet which have wed and life

What if I am unable to get lighting coil and the alpha howl? I am new so I do not even have 3 ex. For new player what can they do at the lower levels before upgrading to alpha howl,5-6l armor, etc.? What are most basic gems I need to start running this playstyle? Thanks!

For e.g.: My facebreaker build's basic requirement is Infernal blow, multistrike, and melee splash.
"
jpanside escribió:
What if I am unable to get lighting coil and the alpha howl? I am new so I do not even have 3 ex. For new player what can they do at the lower levels before upgrading to alpha howl,5-6l armor, etc.? What are most basic gems I need to start running this playstyle? Thanks!

For e.g.: My facebreaker build's basic requirement is Infernal blow, multistrike, and melee splash.

Lightning Coil is not mandatory, it's an option. Any 5L or even 4L eva chest with decent rolls will do just fine provided you won't just stand there and try to facetank everything coming at you. Alpha's is what you should be aiming for as your first big item imo.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional