Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Ruffneck058 escribió:
"
Kelsier0 escribió:
"
windrunner15 escribió:
What do you level up with?

I've heard ST had quite a nerf on its early.

ST is still good for leveling. I think I used a 2-hander until the 40's or so.

Same here. Used some good 2h uniques which works pretty sweet. Still allot of DPS early levels(even untill merciless if you switch in time to higher uniques).

I am currently lvl 78 and sitting arround 5500 dps with anger/wrath/haste/purity of lighting as my auras. Al my gems are level 18(auras +1 from that cheap unique helm). Going to get an Alpah's next. I can run maps solo fine but find that my dmg is to low in a party. I got WED on all my jewerly(all +25%).

Is this dmg output fine for my level? I feel it could be allot higher. I took the elemental nodes in the shadow tree and marauder tree already so got no more dmg comming from the tree. So can I scale this build still to 10K+ DPS when my gems level furter? Also I have no quality on my gems that might help too?
I am at 81 lvl and I have 6300 DPS. I feel that it is kind of low, but I still have 1 x 8% projectile damage node and 3 x 10 % elemental damage notes to be taken. My gems are now at 18 lvl.

What should I do with my gear in order to reach 10 000 DPS with my gems at 20lvl?

I know that I need a new amulet, but what then? Should that be enough to get over 10 000 DPS?

My life is 4300. That is also quite low for my preference, but so far I have managed to stay alive.
"
Burkeyy escribió:
"
Completed 1 ChallengeBurkeyy wrote:
hey guys! im trying this build out. im lvl 65 and im not sure whether to level CWDT along with enduring and immortal. LET ME KNOW please :)

I don't even use it. I think you're better off not depending on it for defense and getting used to moving around a lot to avoid damage instead. Then if you decide to add in the CWDT stuff later you can. As far as leveling the gems, you just have to play around with it and find out what works for you - the higher the levels the less frequently it will go off, but the stronger the effect is when it does.

Yeah okay I get that. So what do you use in place of the 4 links?

My links are:
Helm: RM - Wrath - Anger - PoLight
Armor: ST - BM - LL - WED - LMP - Faster Attacks
Gloves: RM - PoFire - Haste - Portal
Boots: BM - Ele Weakness - Enhance - Vaal DD
Sword: BM - Decoy Totem - Minion/Totem Resist
Shield: BM - Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks

Editado por útlima vez por Kelsier0 en 14 abr. 2014 17:16:50
"
deiko2 escribió:
I am at 81 lvl and I have 6300 DPS. I feel that it is kind of low, but I still have 1 x 8% projectile damage node and 3 x 10 % elemental damage notes to be taken. My gems are now at 18 lvl.

What should I do with my gear in order to reach 10 000 DPS with my gems at 20lvl?

I know that I need a new amulet, but what then? Should that be enough to get over 10 000 DPS?

My life is 4300. That is also quite low for my preference, but so far I have managed to stay alive.

Get quality on WED, ST, LMP, try to corrupt Wrath and Anger to get lvl21.
Is this build strong enough for uber atziri?
@Bonefide
@TUYOSHI
"
Bonefide escribió:
Is this build strong enough for uber atziri?

I believe I could have been the first had I actually gotten the last fragment. After some 30-40 Atziri kills I was still lacking it and gave up.

So yes I think it's capable but the kill itself needs to be well played because you can die to 10 different things otherwise. It wouldn't be like the RF spec where you roll through fire for days laughing your way to hundreds of exalts.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
my reduced mana geme is @ 18
and i just bought alpha and i can run 5 aura right now: haste anger wrath pol pof

is it possible to run 6 auras when reduced mana go to 20?
thx
People on Reddit have told me this build is very cheap and even new players can try it. Could I receive advice on how to start gearing for this build? I will be starting a new character and so I would like to know what are the bare minimum requirements (in terms of gems) that I would need. I do not have a 5L item right now so I cannot use all the skills.

I can probably find 4L items and mostly 3L items so far, and I do not have enough currency for 6L stuff. Can I still start a new character and use this build right away with fewer skills? Thanks!
"
jpanside escribió:
People on Reddit have told me this build is very cheap and even new players can try it. Could I receive advice on how to start gearing for this build? I will be starting a new character and so I would like to know what are the bare minimum requirements (in terms of gems) that I would need. I do not have a 5L item right now so I cannot use all the skills.

I can probably find 4L items and mostly 3L items so far, and I do not have enough currency for 6L stuff. Can I still start a new character and use this build right away with fewer skills? Thanks!

yes u can

i started this build with 0 currency
this build is not cheap.but is cheaper than most high end build

u need first is lightning coil 5 linked i bought 3ex
then alpha howl 4 linked i bought 6ex
the most expensive things would be ring and amulet which have wed and life

Just wanted to say thank you for this build... I started a new alt on Invasion and levelling up has been really a breeze so far... I intend to go IR later on as I am not confident with my playing skills in Invasion league.
"
borek664 escribió:
"
deiko2 escribió:

Get quality on WED, ST, LMP, try to corrupt Wrath and Anger to get lvl21.

I guess that would give quite a boost. Just that I would need to start leveling them again from zero -.-

But I think it's doable. At what level do you think that quality on ST and LMP will give an advantage? The WED would be better with Q20 already at lvl10. ST and LMP are a bit more difficult to determine.

6 linking the coil obviously would give a huge advantage. +54 % attack speed with Q20 gem at 20lvl.

What are the possible consequences of corrupting those aura gems?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional