Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

yeah, I was told that CWDT level 1 is always the best? Did I miss something?
Also I saw that he corrupted every aura gem, is this a win win situation when they hit 20? or can the gem actually become worse than before?
Would like to know this too. Dont really understand what the Vaal Orb actually does...
"
Lye51 escribió:
Also I saw that he corrupted every aura gem, is this a win win situation when they hit 20? or can the gem actually become worse than before?

It can do the following:

- Do nothing
- Upgrade it to level 21.
- Downgrade to level 19(you can relevel to 20)
- Add 3% quality or remove 3% quality.
- Change it to a vaal gem if such a version exists(does not apply to auras).

I level two of the same aura at a time to circumvent the disadvantage of deleveling it. You will want to corrupt your gems since it's a big advantage with minimal downsides.
Editado por útlima vez por kasub en 23 mar. 2014 11:18:03
Sorry if this have been answered but 181 pages :s!

Im using this guide and build, at what point should i switch from a 2h to foil and shield? Is it a level thing or gem?

Thanks!
"

Im using this guide and build, at what point should i switch from a 2h to foil and shield? Is it a level thing or gem?

Thanks!

When you can run two auras and have ST on blood magic. ~35-40
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Taintertots escribió:
Hi,

I have been running this build for a while now and I was curious where I am going wrong. I have almost all of the damage / aura boosting passives and what I think is alright gear, but I still seem to have lack luster damage.. What would be the best upgrades to shoot for to get my damage boosted a little more?

Gear:
Spoiler

I know a lot of the damage probably comes from your lvl 20 arua gems.. Is that where I am lacking? Right now I am sitting around 2700 DPS.

Thanks,
Typeo

You have a 4L... that's your problem.

Just got a 5L this morning, and it did indeed bump me up to around 4500 DPS.. Is that about normal or I still missing something that is hurting my DPS pretty bad?
Domination League - Typeo_VonSpellsWorth
"
Taintertots escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Taintertots escribió:
Hi,

I have been running this build for a while now and I was curious where I am going wrong. I have almost all of the damage / aura boosting passives and what I think is alright gear, but I still seem to have lack luster damage.. What would be the best upgrades to shoot for to get my damage boosted a little more?

Gear:
Spoiler

I know a lot of the damage probably comes from your lvl 20 arua gems.. Is that where I am lacking? Right now I am sitting around 2700 DPS.

Thanks,
Typeo

You have a 4L... that's your problem.

Just got a 5L this morning, and it did indeed bump me up to around 4500 DPS.. Is that about normal or I still missing something that is hurting my DPS pretty bad?

It's very good for your level, just get WED on rings and slowly incrementally build up your gear.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
What support gem would you use if you'd be running ST on Mana? (Im Running Clarity on BM right now and dont need BM on ST.)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"

Thanks!

When you can run two auras and have ST on blood magic. ~35-40

Thanks for the quick reply! what auras would you recommend first?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional