Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
FawltyPlay escribió:
I'm guessing this is a mistake, but why do you have elemental equilibrium in only the Scion tree?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Uh what. I don't have EE on any tree and if you're talking about elemental adaptation it's on all 3.

"
Im trying to BBRR my Alpha's howl but can't seem to get it. Spent more than 500 chroms on it.

Is it possible?

You need RRB + anything else. Haste, purity of fire/lightning don't benefit much from the + levels so whatever fits fits.

"
Just killed Atziri on Ambush with my lvl 87 Ranger. I've been running the buzzsaw build all league so far, actually over the "standard week" I read all 130 pages of this thread at the time to prepare. I know I'm weeks behind on the kill, but it feels good to get it down, not bad for a 34-yr old geezer, right? I had made one attempt previously, before the 50-person limit was reached, but I didn't get past the 2nd fight (had the 3rd guy down to ~10% when I died the last time).

Congrats and that's a really nice weapon base.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Melzas escribió:
I really like this build so far but my gear is kind of bad. I've been running leech AND life on hit for some fights though to be fair that was for running piety at 63. The versatility of the build is nice even if I have to lose haste to run something to keep my alive.

My question is should I bother with Acrobatics if I'm kinda low on evasion to begin with. I've got this armor chest that I may be stuck with for a while.

Spoiler

Kinda low on life, but doing ok on resists. I've got a level 67 helm I may be swapping in next level. So unless I can swap that 6L with an evasion one of equal quality I'm kinda stuck with it. I don't like trading in this game all the much to begin with, it's a huge hassle that eats up time where I could be out having fun killing things.

With my current plan I could pick up Acrobatics at 74. Originally I wanted to get that AND Ondar's Guile but that would take a bunch of points that I should probably be investing in more life.

Your armour chest is low, you won't even notice the armour being halved... however, the Acro you will notice.

Yeah I think I'm sitting at like 1200 armor total or something like that since I picked up a good armor shield as well that I wanted to try out. I'm gonna work my way to acrobatics 70+ and then hit the HP nodes I suppose. I really like having the enduring cry/immortal call on cast when damage taken, I dont think it's actually doing anything for me, but damn it looks cool.

I really need to snag 2 more blood magic gems so that I can use my curse and whirling blades again. I think I might have to break down and trade for them. Not sure I wanna level a templar to cruel just for that.
"
Kelsier0 escribió:

gear

What itemlevel is your weapon? ;)
"
cloudscraper escribió:
"
Kelsier0 escribió:

gear

What itemlevel is your weapon? ;)

It's either 77 or a little higher. As long as you have 77, you can roll the top-tier attack speed (Celebration) and all of the top-tier ele dmg's, so anything higher than that doesn't really matter.
"
"
Im trying to BBRR my Alpha's howl but can't seem to get it. Spent more than 500 chroms on it.

Is it possible?

You need RRB + anything else. Haste, purity of fire/lightning don't benefit much from the + levels so whatever fits fits.

I have lvl 21 haste and planning to get lvl 21 purity of lightning. According to the wiki (not sure if its 100% accurate regarding lvl 21 gems), using lvl 21 purity of lightning in alpha's while using the lvl 21 haste somewhere else nets you (compared to the usual setup) :

-1% run speed
+1% max lightning resist (which also gives a bit more physical damage reduction via lightning coil)

The main problem is to RRGG the Alpha's howl and get the 2 lvl 21 gems.
Editado por útlima vez por Krayken en 22 mar. 2014 19:50:11
Hi i've just been wondering, what is the reason behind not using hatred with this build?
IGN: Logik_SWT
"
FlawedLogik escribió:
Hi i've just been wondering, what is the reason behind not using hatred with this build?

WE HAVE NO PHYSICAL DAMAGE.

HATRED GIVES YOU % COLD BASED ON YOUR PHYSICAL.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
hi

i was wondering if anyone tried a variation with more defensive mechanics? like MoM? i would like to try it on invasion

or is it too much of a dps lost in that case?
Editado por útlima vez por ruzga en 23 mar. 2014 0:01:04
Next question: At what point should I jump to Blood Magic?
"
ruzga escribió:
hi

i was wondering if anyone tried a variation with more defensive mechanics? like MoM? i would like to try it on invasion

or is it too much of a dps lost in that case?

I would say it's way too much of a dps loss, especialy in the case of using mom, because to run it to effect would also make you have another aura left out anyway. Just go lightning coil, tested in 4link colors coz I got one from a drop at piety an hour or so ago, and it's frigging amazing and only getting BETTER once I get my max res up (it's only 78 atm lol + a flask atm its like im graniting XD)

btw, resistances on this build are easy.. =P
Editado por útlima vez por Malum95 en 23 mar. 2014 0:37:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional