Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
cutt escribió:
Could someone give me an advice on what I can upgrade at the moment and that's not really expensive, please? I'm level 67 and having really a hard time killing Exiles. Piety is doable but she takes like 3 minutes for me to kill her. Dominus I haven't even tried yet.

My Spectral Throw dps is 1.9k and I have 3.5k HP.

My gear:

Spoiler

Passive tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMMfRB_EZYUTRcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqh4aJDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMok26TyORnFJUVM1VUtVxlXWV8lX4lnzWm1k52aebWxte2-ecLt35X11f8aApIMJj0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPhiONq6rrr7uw48B_z3fba-tL7Cf66_5M=

Thanks in advance.

Tut tut, replace FA with WED in ST links.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
cutt escribió:
Could someone give me an advice on what I can upgrade at the moment and that's not really expensive, please? I'm level 67 and having really a hard time killing Exiles. Piety is doable but she takes like 3 minutes for me to kill her. Dominus I haven't even tried yet.

Thanks in advance.

You didn't pick Resolute Technique yet?
"
Lye51 escribió:
"
cutt escribió:

Thanks in advance.

You didn't pick Resolute Technique yet?

Working on it, need 2 points. I took life nodes on top left since I was lacking life really hard.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
m0tY escribió:
What auras should i run at lvl 64 when i dont have Alphas howl

Wrath, Anger, Haste + one by your choice. I was runnnng Vitality for a long time.
IGN: Javana
How valuable is, in approx. percentage on our DPS, quality on the following gems:

- spectral throw

- lesser multiple projectiles

- weapon elemental damage

...is any of them comparable to the 6th link (Faster Attacks) DPS-Wise?
As far as I know, Faster Attacks quality is really valuable, but the rest I dont know... Probably Weapon Elemental Damage
"
cloudscraper escribió:
How valuable is, in approx. percentage on our DPS, quality on the following gems:

- spectral throw

- lesser multiple projectiles

- weapon elemental damage

...is any of them comparable to the 6th link (Faster Attacks) DPS-Wise?

None of them is comparable to a 6L. You'll probs see your tooltip jump by a couple hundred with quality on each one... ~5% ish
"
God damnit Mathil you sexy beast. How did you get so good looking? I love your spec and will never wash my eyes after having read this guide. Thank you for posting and coming up with it and please sign my mousepad.

"You probably shouldn't wash your eyes"

Anyway, decided to run this build, crit blocker just ain't workin out, daggers are extremely expensive aswell as the gear to defend myself from...myself?

Currently got 3k Tooltip, almost 4k life, running a bunch of random items strapped together from my previous characters maps, lucky find on this too =] Nothing absolutely amazing but it's carried me through merci
and 1fuse + alch and a chaos to craft my temp chest that will be replaced after I get an alphas howl sometime

Just got 65 an gonna be farming piety tomorrow ^.^
Editado por útlima vez por Malum95 en 22 mar. 2014 14:56:20

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional