Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Also just wondering, not sure if this was answered(I swear I remember a similar post, but can't find it..anywho)

If I go lightning coil, has anyone tested if going pure armour or pure evasion or maybe a nice mix of both, to see which one works better? I planned to go primarily evasion, with the exception of a pure armour, or hybrid armour/ev to get CwDT gems.
I can answer that I have pieces with high res hps with armor eva or just eva. It works decently. I think the best bet is going coil because it gives a lot more mitigation. It's like a small reliable Mind over MAtter if you can bypass the reduced lightning resist. A full dodge armor has also its merit but hence you mainly struggle against end game physical exiles or physical spells (like evangelists mines) you'll bettter with coil imho.
this build is viable for invasion?
Hi,

I have been running this build for a while now and I was curious where I am going wrong. I have almost all of the damage / aura boosting passives and what I think is alright gear, but I still seem to have lack luster damage.. What would be the best upgrades to shoot for to get my damage boosted a little more?

Gear:
Spoiler

I know a lot of the damage probably comes from your lvl 20 arua gems.. Is that where I am lacking? Right now I am sitting around 2700 DPS.

Thanks,
Typeo
Domination League - Typeo_VonSpellsWorth
"
Taintertots escribió:
Hi,

I have been running this build for a while now and I was curious where I am going wrong. I have almost all of the damage / aura boosting passives and what I think is alright gear, but I still seem to have lack luster damage.. What would be the best upgrades to shoot for to get my damage boosted a little more?

Gear:
Spoiler

I know a lot of the damage probably comes from your lvl 20 arua gems.. Is that where I am lacking? Right now I am sitting around 2700 DPS.

Thanks,
Typeo

You have a 4L... that's your problem.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
You did an upgrade of your gear in the video crematorium? I've noticed that you've changed something.

The Gear on post on the first page is ur final gear or u have changed something?
IGN: iSteven_K
Editado por útlima vez por 4Karbon en 23 mar. 2014 6:14:55
"
Taintertots escribió:
Hi,

Gear:
Spoiler

Thanks,
Typeo

Hi, you have no 5L for WD and you lack some attackspeed on your 1h. ~2,1+ is where you want to be. :)
Currently lvl 44 in Cruel Invasion, works great for me so far. I have 455 DPS with Wrath on and using 4L chest with WED+LMP+Faster Attacks+ST atm, using 3 Mana pots for that mana ^^.
Have a question though, is it better to use Whirling Blades+Faster attacks or Leap Slam+Faster attacks for mobility? What are you guys using?

Edit: I have also picked up Acrobatics+Phase Acrobatics, seems to work pretty damn great :D
Editado por útlima vez por korzasa en 23 mar. 2014 8:30:38
"
Kelsier0 escribió:
not bad for a 34-yr old geezer, right?

that gives me hope... am close to being halfway through the 40-50 mod XD
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
korzasa escribió:
Currently lvl 44 in Cruel Invasion, works great for me so far. I have 455 DPS with Wrath on and using 4L chest with WED+LMP+Faster Attacks+ST atm, using 3 Mana pots for that mana ^^.
Have a question though, is it better to use Whirling Blades+Faster attacks or Leap Slam+Faster attacks for mobility? What are you guys using?

Edit: I have also picked up Acrobatics+Phase Acrobatics, seems to work pretty damn great :D

I'd like Leap more because you can jump levels up or down. I think Mathil uses Whirling Blades because its much much faster and allows you to dodge skills like Atrizi's aoe.

Anyidea though why Mathil uses lv 16 CWDT, why this level, why not lower/higher?
Editado por útlima vez por Lye51 en 23 mar. 2014 8:39:13

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional