Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Sorry if this have been answered but 181 pages :s!

Im using this guide and build, at what point should i switch from a 2h to foil and shield? Is it a level thing or gem?

Thanks!

When you can run two auras and have ST on blood magic. ~35-40

Thanks for the quick reply! what auras would you recommend first?

Anger and Wrath for your first two.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Vincendra escribió:
What support gem would you use if you'd be running ST on Mana? (Im Running Clarity on BM right now and dont need BM on ST.)

ST-LMP-LL-WED, however.. you will need BM on ST when you get to those mana costs.
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Vincendra escribió:
What support gem would you use if you'd be running ST on Mana? (Im Running Clarity on BM right now and dont need BM on ST.)

ST-LMP-LL-WED, however.. you will need BM on ST when you get to those mana costs.

When i leveld with this build, I only used a 2 Link item with ST and LMP + 3 mana flasks

Should I better get a 4L RRGG and run Bloodmagic+Lifeleech? Im level 46 and still use mana... Dont know if its worth to go blood magic though, because I would need to drop WED.
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Vincendra escribió:

Im using ST LMP LL WED FA right now...

I dont have a 6l yet, but i can keep up with the mana cost of a 5l right now.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
You can level however you like. At your level you can easily just use Rigvald's charge with spectral + lmp which will carry you to around 60~.

The build really comes together at the 70+ mark so you don't need to make any dramatic changes before that(especially if you got good twink gear).
"
Vincendra escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Vincendra escribió:

Im using ST LMP LL WED FA right now...

I dont have a 6l yet, but i can keep up with the mana cost of a 5l right now.

How many auras are you running? You must have a fair deal of unreserved mana..
"
Chundadragon escribió:

How many auras are you running? You must have a fair deal of unreserved mana..

Running wrath anger haste on mana right now, could add 1 purity aura if needed, running clarity on life (could do on mana atm, but that leaves me with less then 60 mana)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
I presume life leech gets around blood magic?
Thanks Mathil for the guide, really enjoying the build.

Looking for some advice.

Rolled this sword today and was wondering if I should try to eternal/exalt this for more ele damage, or should I spend currency to 6L my chest? Not sure which will increase DPS moreso, I'm leaning towards the 6L though. Any help is appreciated.
Spoiler

I also need to exalt %EV on my chest, but that can wait I figure, unless I should be dumping that chest for Lightning Coil and trying to 6L that?
Editado por útlima vez por demaiter en 23 mar. 2014 15:59:20

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional