Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Why does the official build not incorporate a CWDT with Decoy Totem and Enduring Cry? Based on comments, it seems many people have modified the build to include this.
"
Why does the official build not incorporate a CWDT with Decoy Totem and Enduring Cry? Based on comments, it seems many people have modified the build to include this.

Because I am the official builder and deem it not necessary.

I don't ever get hit reliably enough for CWDT enduring cry to be worth a damn. I've tried it. I hardly ever have endurance charges. As for decoy totem, well I have rejuv totem in my setup atm and quite frankly it works as a decoy totem only better as it gives you life regen too. Whenever I place it it gets tunnelvisioned pretty hard.

But as I state many times, this build is very malleable to your specifications and you can shift points here and there, use different supporting skills, try out armor, whatever it may be. We're all different in the end and I consider this to be a pretty loose guide to follow. Get 5 auras, get ele damage, kill stuff.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Editado por útlima vez por Mathil en 16 mar. 2014 1:16:05
Would you recommend this for invasion? Looks like a lot of fun!

Thank you for taking the time to write this up, really appreciate it man!

Also grats on first Atziri kill!
Editado por útlima vez por Worldbreaker en 16 mar. 2014 1:52:52
"
Mathil escribió:
"

Because I am the official builder and deem it not necessary.

Get 5 auras, get ele damage, kill stuff.

All you had to say :)

I have never copied a build before, but I will give you much credit on this one. Looking forward to giving it a spin.

Cheers
Would Life on Hit work as well as Life Leech?
I would like to say that i have tons of different character and builds and this build is the first one that i've followed instead of inventing on my own. I liked the simpicity of the idea behind it and the fact that shows that a full elemental damage build (outside of spells although i find casters to be underpowered right now) is still really viable end-game. Leveled up to level 74 for the past two days and i'm impressed by the effectivness of this build. Well done! Tried up to 75 maps and it goes smoothly. I'll level up some more in order to increase my life pool and then i'll move to end-game maps.

Anyway basicly i wanted to say that i'm glad that this is my first "copied" build. Very fun, and very powerful - good offense and good defense. The gear is not that extremely expensive ( my gear is a total of around 65 ex) and i already had most of the gear ( only had to buy the amulet, the shield and the 6L chest )

And my gear:
Spoiler

I need to change the sapphire ring with a better one and divine some of my gear because they are low rolled in their mod bracket( i.e. the belt )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 16 mar. 2014 5:00:12
Hey there XD

I got three questions, AT LEAST one of them is a dumb one. :)
Let´s start with that one:
I am using a sword with 256 dps.
Only 96 of them are elemental.
Was looking for an affordable update (just started Ambush) .. . the only Swords with more dps have no ele-dam.
So if I´d buy a sword with lower TOTAL dps but a significantly higher ele-dps... will it increase my total damage anyway? (Because of the build and synergies)
I think the answer is "yes"... but my power of imagination won´t see it happen XD
( I am levelling a wrath gem in my alternative set.. SO i will be able to swap if I once get the right colors)

Q2: Since I did not manage to get the right colours on my sockets.. I am runnig Anger Hatred and Haste.
Is there a difference to dps if I use Hatred instead of Wrath?
(I saw you said purity of Fire / lightning will increase the damage as well. Looked at the gem.. says nothing about it. DId I miss something?

Q3:
Going for Iron Grip after level 85.. 7 nodes.. is this a viable idea or shoudl I go for more life?

Thanks in advance,
Rick
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
look at ma epic gear guyz

kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
@cyranorick

Q1.
This build utilizes only elemental damage. You can dismiss any hpysical damage on your weapon because it will do close to nothing. Physical damage is not increase by support gems/passive nodes/items.

Q2.
Again this build uses elemental damage. Hatred depends on your physical damage. using Hatred is extremely inefective because once again you deal close to no physical damage and you can't get cold damage (with hatred) from it

Q3.
Yet again you don't do physical damage. Iron grip applies your strengh physical damage bonus to projectile attacks. So using Iron grip would be a terrible idea ( not to mention that spending so many passives is not justified whe you have ALOT of %projectile damage nodes available right away! )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 16 mar. 2014 5:45:40
Thanks Korgoth...

That clarifies a lot XD

"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional