Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
"
DoomsdayFighter escribió:
Is lightning coil the best armor for this toon? It would make sense, since the coil would be equal to a 34% dmg reduction to melee dmg.

Currently I am useing tabula rasa. 7.5k dps (so double it when the ST returns) Max resi

I dodge phys attacks anyway, so, is a lightning coil really necessairy? It would have to be a 5L (since 6L's are too damn expensive xD). Or just better buy a normal evasion 6L?

6L lightning coil > tabula rasa > 5L lightning coil

perfectchi - you can change the reward^^ am using cwdt-EC-immortal call(for reflect)-temp chain

I am using CwDT-Enfeeble-EC-Increased duration
IGN : ELESTERRR (AMBUSH)

TIMEZONE : GMT (+8)

IF I WIN ANY AUCTION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME.
"

agree with that but more or less any 6l is > tabula rasa, as long as you get the colors on it you need.
lightning coil needs some special extra resists so an average 6L will do the job, too. however its really nice cause you get bully plus extra dmg.
What about RT? Could you go without it, and gain the benefits of burn/shock/freeze?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
At what level of DPS do I switch from life gain on hit, to life leech?
"
hunTShoo escribió:
"

agree with that but more or less any 6l is > tabula rasa, as long as you get the colors on it you need.
lightning coil needs some special extra resists so an average 6L will do the job, too. however its really nice cause you get bully plus extra dmg.

since you are using Purity of Lightning, the -60% from Lightning Coil do not bother you at all. 94% increased aura effect gets you to like 70% so you still get +10%.

Damarak since you are using BloodMagic and no VaalPact I can not think of any reason why to use LifeLeech at all.
Just might want to swap LL in on bossfights, since LoH sucks on single-target.
"
Davidus escribió:
hey

i'm lvl 55 in A1 merci(invasion). my damage starts to feel pretty bad(ST dps is 597. i can only run wrath+anger atm for auras). any suggestions?

gear
Spoiler

build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAEZYR2xmKHNwdqh4aI_YkPCaVJ6ko-ipbLYMvbzN2PI5GcUlRSn1MsVM1VUtVxlb6V8laSFptZ6BtbG17b55wu311f8aDCYd2j0aSOJMnlwabtacIp1y0DLVIuJO748M6xKLKSsuCzkjPZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPhiOq66-7uDu967_D8xf66_5M=

it's because my weapon is just shit or something in the build?

Crafted this for like nothing
Totally worth doing if your looking for an upgrade!
I am level 65 and my gear now

DPS currently ~4200

any improvement can I do?
IGN : ELESTERRR (AMBUSH)

TIMEZONE : GMT (+8)

IF I WIN ANY AUCTION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME.
"
perfectchi escribió:
I am level 65 and my gear now

DPS currently ~4200

any improvement can I do?

alphas howl, will be a huge dps boost, get a 2.1+ weapon and you are done.

belt can have weapon elemental dmg, same for ring and amulet.

but a fast weapon and alphas howl are the big points here. to get another great boost: qualitiy20 gems.
I'll skip accuracy because of resolute technique.

Scion:
8% more hp
Acrobatics (30% Chance to Dodge Attacks. 50% less Armour and Energy Shield)
7% increased attack speed
+20 dex
+30 str
8% increased max mana

Ranger:
+10 max hp
2% increased attack speed
24% increased Projectile Damage
4% increased Movement Speed
16% increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons
14% increased Attack Speed with One Handed Melee Weapons

Shadow:
8% more hp
+4% chaos resist
24% increased Projectile Damage
7% increased Movement Speed
16% increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons
14% increased Attack Speed with One Handed Melee Weapons
Editado por útlima vez por EcNeRWaLJ en 15 mar. 2014 16:31:33
Went back and fought Atziri, made a video this time. Wasn't perfect as I made a few mistakes though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02mD5K2THyk
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Editado por útlima vez por Mathil en 15 mar. 2014 16:48:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional