Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Shadow or Scion for this build, basically step by step is made for shadows so...
"
xenochaos1 escribió:
tl;dq

did you mean 0.01?? otherwise is weapon is better than a 2.13 aps since between 2.03 and 2.13 there is only 0.1(20dmg) difference...

i tested 3 different foils (like one of each "price segment" in the last season) and they come out more or less the same. the 200eDPS-Foil had a total damage increase of maybe 1-2%, this isnt worth putting exalts in it imo.

in special if you compare it to how much dmg you gain with WED and ias rings and amulets. so in my opinion its a bad investment.

here some maths from this thread (page20):
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/690708/page/20

and here is a weapon comparison of 3 different foils:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/690708/page/50 (see your quote ;) )

these maths shouldnt have changed to much with the new season, so they are a good way to find a decent - cheap - weapon.
Editado por útlima vez por hunTShoo en 15 mar. 2014 6:06:05
do you prefer using Prism Guardian for one more aura like purity of cold??
IGN : ELESTERRR (AMBUSH)

TIMEZONE : GMT (+8)

IF I WIN ANY AUCTION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME.
"
perfectchi escribió:
do you prefer using Prism Guardian for one more aura like purity of cold??

Losing good chunk of eva and life for reservation purposes isn't very good trade-off for 1 extra aura that will not make up for it.
"
Mathil escribió:
Attention everyone buying and driving up the price of lightning coil:

Eat a dick.

That is all, carry on.

15c, was a 2s and it took me like 30 jewelers to make it 6s :)

its still possible to find them cheap :)
Editado por útlima vez por hunTShoo en 15 mar. 2014 8:43:39
are the bandit rewards up to date?
"
Mathil escribió:
Attention everyone buying and driving up the price of lightning coil:

Eat a dick.

That is all, carry on.

Lol'd hard :D
Is lightning coil the best armor for this toon? It would make sense, since the coil would be equal to a 34% dmg reduction to melee dmg.

Currently I am useing tabula rasa. 7.5k dps (so double it when the ST returns) Max resi

I dodge phys attacks anyway, so, is a lightning coil really necessairy? It would have to be a 5L (since 6L's are too damn expensive xD). Or just better buy a normal evasion 6L?
I just miss-clicked and helped Oak accidentally in merciless lol.
So, I tried to use CwDT with Enduring Cry and I found that it's amazing for this build because this build is EVASION base which means if you cannot evade or dodge. You will take a huge damage. But with enduring cry, 4 endurance charge provides massive reduction of the damage taken. It helps a lot!
IGN : ELESTERRR (AMBUSH)

TIMEZONE : GMT (+8)

IF I WIN ANY AUCTION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME.
"
DoomsdayFighter escribió:
Is lightning coil the best armor for this toon? It would make sense, since the coil would be equal to a 34% dmg reduction to melee dmg.

Currently I am useing tabula rasa. 7.5k dps (so double it when the ST returns) Max resi

I dodge phys attacks anyway, so, is a lightning coil really necessairy? It would have to be a 5L (since 6L's are too damn expensive xD). Or just better buy a normal evasion 6L?

6L lightning coil > tabula rasa > 5L lightning coil

perfectchi - you can change the reward^^ am using cwdt-EC-immortal call(for reflect)-temp chain

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional