Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
KorgothBG escribió:
@cyranorick
Q2.
Again this build uses elemental damage. Hatred depends on your physical damage. using Hatred is extremely inefective because once again you deal close to no physical damage and you can't get cold damage (with hatred) from it

Wish we could somehow incorporate into build large portion of cold damage instead of fire from Anger. I mean chill/freeze is excellent defensive mechanism against tougher mobs or swarm of really annoying ones like those vomitting birds on adrenaline when they start looking for corpses and run around like headless chickens.
Editado por útlima vez por borek664 en 16 mar. 2014 6:27:58
Would it be possible to incorporate a 2H as a switch weapon in this build? If so, what would be the best route to go for base and mods?

I'm currently using

which has worked out great, but am looking just to change things up without necessarily changing any of my gear around.

I'm no good at developing builds or skill gems and such, so if anyone can just point me to a base weapon, with potential roll mods, and what socket/gem combo to go with, that'd be great.

Edit: I understand I will be lowering my attack speed significantly, but I'm just looking for something for funsies on the side that could work.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Editado por útlima vez por RaiseTheSteaks en 16 mar. 2014 6:33:24
@2h Items:

NO NO NO. Attackspeed, Attackspeed, Attackspeed - unless you find an Oro's Sacrifice with >2.00 Attackspeed non 2h will came out on top.

However, become a divine Support, create a 2h-Unique with insane As and some Eledmg and you will be able to run the build. The downside is, that you lose about 2500 Evasion, 500 Life and maybe some Res.
Yeah I know that nothing will top the foil speed. I've never once had a problem with it, so this isn't for an improvement, just something different.

When you say unique, is there anything else that comes to mind besides Oro's Sacrifice? What type of gems would be thrown in it?

I was just trying now to get lucky on some Chaos rolls to get a tri-elemental 2h but failed short on damages. I did get a nice 36% increase weapon elemental and 160 top end lightning, but nothing in the way of fire or cold.

Was using it on a reaver sword, seemed to be the fastest base at 1.35 APS.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
How cheap is this build? It looks awesome, but in order to solo at least Residence Dominus how much currency would I have to put in to this build? I've only got about 15-20 exalted to work with.
The most expensive stuff is the howl and the 20/20 RM (which you both would get for your orbs, I guess)... from what I have seen so far, the rest can be aquired quite cheap.
Of course you´ll not get to the numbers of the OP, but for getting it to work it will suffice.
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Yea, I don't expect to become an unstoppable god but I want to at least be able to manage Residence Dominus for a fairly cheap price. Every single build I have tried, I've never managed to come close to being able to take him on.
"
cyranorick escribió:
The most expensive stuff is the howl and the 20/20 RM (which you both would get for your orbs, I guess)... from what I have seen so far, the rest can be aquired quite cheap.
Of course you´ll not get to the numbers of the OP, but for getting it to work it will suffice.

quality on reduced mana has no effect on reserved mana for aura's. So it is pointless to get 20/20 :P
"
Kozmas escribió:
Yea, I don't expect to become an unstoppable god but I want to at least be able to manage Residence Dominus for a fairly cheap price. Every single build I have tried, I've never managed to come close to being able to take him on.

Residence Dominus is doable with about 6-8 exalts of gear I'd say. I did Palace Dominus in nemesis with this build and that expenditure. That was with a 5L.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 16 mar. 2014 8:58:13
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Kozmas escribió:

Residence Dominus is doable with about 6-8 exalts of gear I'd say. I did Palace Dominus in nemesis with this build and that expenditure. That was with a 5L.

That is good to hear. I will give the build a try.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional