[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
Sicyo escribió:
"
Pwnmanship escribió:
I got some mana problems with this build. Flicker costs like 48 mana and my max mana is 76 or so. I do got 0.2% mana leech and 1 after each kill + poach on blasphemy. Any suggestions?

I agree with Korgoth, it's hard to tell without more info. Can you un-hide your characters so we can take a peek?

Also, you could try using 2 pts to get Mana Flows and see if that helps (max mana, intel, and mana regen)

I think it has something to do with the fact that the mana cost is more than half of the max mana. So it can never cast the skill twice. No idea if this would be a problem.

Anyway I'll look into 'un-hiding' my character later today (at work).
You should be able to get back the mana that you've spend in the 3 hits that you've spend it for thus always having max mana to use the attack again and again and again.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 23 dic. 2015 2:07:49
"
KorgothBG escribió:
You should be able to get back the mana that you've spend in the 3 hits that you've spend it for thus always having max mana to use the attack again and again and again.

My character is now public. But I get indeed 10 mana from 3 hits so thats 30 mana from poachers. And some of leech and 1 on kill. But still sometimes I just don't have the 44 mana for some reason.

Anyway I almost got all my basic equipment, only need a better weapon I think.
As a temporary solution you could get Mana flows OR Revelry to fix the mana issues. When your poacher's mark is a bit higher level and when you leech a bit more due to dealing more damage and you no longer need that temporary solution you'll refund the points ^^

Hopefully that will solve your current problems :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
As a temporary solution you could get Mana flows OR Revelry to fix the mana issues. When your poacher's mark is a bit higher level and when you leech a bit more due to dealing more damage and you no longer need that temporary solution you'll refund the points ^^

Yeah, I'll try that!
"
Pwnmanship escribió:
"
KorgothBG escribió:

Yeah, I'll try that!

Looking at your tree, you're right at that point where you have all the main notables so dropping 2 pts to pick up Mana Flows is a little tricky, might just want to wait to get 2 levels. Extra intel might help with a higher level Blasphemy and bigger radius too. Your gear is definitely looking good for your level though. Even the weapon isn't really lacking. A little slow but the damage is right on.

Just had a thought - maybe your attacks are slow enough that you don't generate the mana/hit fast enough to keep flickering?

Change of subject - have you guys looked at this belt?

Got one last night and I'm really impressed. It's the 60% flask duration that shines out for me. 7 second Atziri flask and 11 second quicksilver is pretty amazing.
IGN: Frazetta
Editado por útlima vez por Sicyo en 23 dic. 2015 11:07:06
Yeah it is a good belt though i haven't tried it yet (and i do have one gathering dust in my stash)
"
Sicyo escribió:
"
Jaxom escribió:
"
KorgothBG escribió:
It is better than a 4L, but honestly it is on par ... or even a bit worse than a 5L chest + helmet ... and i won't even compare it to a 6L ...

Thanks for confirming my thoughts. I'll probably just use it while I save up for a 5l.

Try buying a 5L white Astral Plate, usually 5-10c depending on the day, and hitting it with an Orb of Alchemy. I made this that way:

Good thought. Since we are taking Acro, and it reduces Armor, would it be better to grab a high Eva Chest or are you using Astral purely for the resists?
You know, later on in the league if I still haven't completed the "Acquire these Talismans" challenge, I'm going to make an HC Flickerstrike character. You keep getting asked about HC viability and I think I've got a tree mapped out that might be a little more durable, take a look for me and tell me what you think?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR0V7Irw6UbEgsqQhNlHfqmUvTaHanh6ZU2pJ76nhO_awUMxdO0uU0z_wzMFLdNvTipaGnrvW69AoA2NXhOHdvzFIVXvTuOf7g7cPSz7YVJKfaOKB3WKIoZgxVMj9sCmJyA6UuSt3DJNko19vJ8OPGdYSHgwfBiR_EsUcWCRBTxRRxRN2Xz46z7Pjb-CB-oY89295tQjUeZ2rGhlMHF3U7Qvz37dqDs7ITStjUt4nsVBP9lhOkKFUusJOQ4Jlpd55FGeV1BHdn_vDn7gFCBfP_ZIjM89_Fhj8kFnoA==

I'm thinking of Maces for the stuns and Kongor's is cheap and common. It gives resists and a better version of Resolute Technique. Your hits can't be evaded but you can still crit, so you take advantage of elemental status effects (freeze from hatred damage)

I took the bottom route of the tree instead of heading up to the scion wheel.
Here's what I lose compared to your mace tree at 110 pts:
8% maximum life
52% melee physical damage

But here's what I gain:
20% armour with Fortify
36% armour
35% increased physical damage with Fortify
46% increased physical damage with maces
6% attack speed with maces
15% increased Fortify effect

Thoughts? Ever try it yourself?

Another thing - this tree I made stands to gain a LOT from the Ascendancy classes. Both Fortify & Stuns get a big boost in Champion and Slayer.
Editado por útlima vez por Sicyo en 23 dic. 2015 16:22:07
"
Jaxom escribió:
"
Sicyo escribió:

Try buying a 5L white Astral Plate, usually 5-10c depending on the day, and hitting it with an Orb of Alchemy. I made this that way:

Good thought. Since we are taking Acro, and it reduces Armor, would it be better to grab a high Eva Chest or are you using Astral purely for the resists?

Purely for the resists. Makes gearing in other areas much easier. The +Armour helps a little and I crafted it on there because my other options are slim. Might revisit now that I have Haku 7.
Editado por útlima vez por Sicyo en 23 dic. 2015 14:33:07

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional