[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well the difference isn't that big to really matter. What matters is what type is the highest does weapon that YOU own... And just go with that.

Sorry, i only now noticed this is RT, dumb me.

I'll go with the hege then! Only better weapon i can find is disfavour and i dont have the moneys for that kind of stuff yet!(And if i ever do i'll have the regrets to switch to it)
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@bebop
Comd? I guess you mean come and we'll it casts spells on kill and wild strike is not a spell it's an attack

sorry , i just should have looked it up. I was talking about "Cast on Melee Kill" and your comment about flicker being an attack rather than a spell sounds like it could work? the dream about combining flicker with wild strike could become true
"
BebopBraunbaer escribió:
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@bebop
Comd? I guess you mean come and we'll it casts spells on kill and wild strike is not a spell it's an attack

sorry , i just should have looked it up. I was talking about "Cast on Melee Kill" and your comment about flicker being an attack rather than a spell sounds like it could work? the dream about combining flicker with wild strike could become true

That does sound cool. I've got 2 slots over which I now use to power up frenzy. But maybe a 'cast on melee kill' with 'wild strike' could work there?

The frenzy is only used to generate some frenzy charges when we don't got those anyway, so less damage buffs shouldn't be much of a problem anyway right?

Edit: Nvm looked at 'Cast on Melee Kill' it only triggers for a skill that is also linked. So we should link it with 'Flicker Strike' and the damage will never be as good afaik.
Editado por útlima vez por Pwnmanship en 26 dic. 2015 17:47:11
"
Pwnmanship escribió:

That does sound cool. I've got 2 slots over which I now use to power up frenzy. But maybe a 'cast on melee kill' with 'wild strike' could work there?

The frenzy is only used to generate some frenzy charges when we don't got those anyway, so less damage buffs shouldn't be much of a problem anyway right?

Edit: Nvm looked at 'Cast on Melee Kill' it only triggers for a skill that is also linked. So we should link it with 'Flicker Strike' and the damage will never be as good afaik.

well for me, it is not about being 100% efficient or to be the best build out there. Being viable would rather suit me quite enough maybe it does not have do be even that : D
"
BebopBraunbaer escribió:
"
Pwnmanship escribió:

well for me, it is not about being 100% efficient or to be the best build out there. Being viable would rather suit me quite enough maybe it does not have do be even that : D

I do agree it is cool, I just thought of something, maybe you can use it with vegeance, although it wouldn't proc much. Anyway if you tested it please tell me :P
Btw Korgoth, is there any reason why you leveled Blasphemy to 10? I mean with flicker you are right next to the opponent right, so the range shouldn't matter? Because if that is the case I could make int alot lower and even use a jewel with +5% str and dex and -10% int (if that would even be worth it, didn't check that yet)

Also, weapon range doesn't matter for Flicker Strike afaik right? Only for vengeance a little?
Editado por útlima vez por Pwnmanship en 26 dic. 2015 18:57:01
Guys i'll explain it again ... with Cast on Melee kill the support attack ( in your case flicker strike ) casts the supported SPELLS ( i.e ice nova, fireball, atc etc. ) IT DOES NOT cast the support ATTACKS. Wild strike IS an ATTACK it cannot be casted via cast on melee kill because again .. it casts the linked SPELLS.

Say you have linked flicker strike + ice nova + wild strike
When you kill something with flicker strike the trigger will cast ice nova ... and that's it!
When you kill something with wild strike the trigger will cast ice nova ... and that's it!

As for vengeance procing wild strike .. vengeance procs vengeance .. nothing else

Blasphemy is level 10 because i haven't leveled it up yet , because i play mainly in talisman at the moment with a different character and with a different build.
The melee doesn't really matter.
And jewels that add attributes are more or less useless in this build.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 26 dic. 2015 19:45:10
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Guys i'll explain it again ... with Cast on Melee kill the support attack ( in your case flicker strike ) casts the supported SPELLS ( i.e ice nova, fireball, atc etc. ) IT DOES NOT cast the support ATTACKS. Wild strike IS an ATTACK it cannot be casted via cast on melee kill because again .. it casts the linked SPELLS.

Say you have linked flicker strike + ice nova + wild strike
When you kill something with flicker strike the trigger will cast ice nova ... and that's it!
When you kill something with wild strike the trigger will cast ice nova ... and that's it!

As for vengeance procing wild strike .. vengeance procs vengeance .. nothing else

Blasphemy is level 10 because i haven't leveled it up yet , because i play mainly in talisman at the moment with a different character and with a different build.
The melee doesn't really matter.
And jewels that add attributes are more or less useless in this build.

well i guess, back to dreaming again. "Attack on Melee kill" ... we will see : D
Who knows ... maybe one day ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
First, really awesome guide. Enjoying it so far !
I have question as this is my first melee/flicker try. When do you usual transition into using flicker strike and what are the minimum items/gem setup you are gonna need ?

Atm im leveling with molten strike. Is there something else you would suggest or ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional