[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Leveling this build in hardcore at the moment. Started feeling really squishy in cruel. first thing I tried was taking out increased melee damage and put LGOH. It worked, but my kill speed took a huge hit. I had blood dance, so the next thing I did was to get rid of poachers mark and instead used warlords. the mana leech seems to be about the same as poachers, if not better + the life leech and endurance charges just seems better to me.

Editado por útlima vez por Rollback en 24 dic. 2015 13:52:53
how well does this work in HC and when can i start using flicker as my main spell for leveling?
I used flicker as my main spell from the moment I got it. Together with Frenzy as soon as I got that.
Leveling wasn't that bad imho, I leveled to about 60 in 2 nights.

But I wouldn't play this build on hardcore, you die every now and then because of reflect etc. And you can't really choose the person you attack so reflect sometimes comes out of nothing.
"
andizite escribió:
how well does this work in HC and when can i start using flicker as my main spell for leveling?

Yea it works on HC, I'm level 87. Phys reflect maps are just impossible but otherwise it's pretty good.

You can start using flicker at lv38 when you get multistrike and blasphemy+poachers mark. Get a high phys damage weapon.
Editado por útlima vez por strobotti en 25 dic. 2015 12:32:32
Any insight if flickering triggers comd? I was dreaming about a flicker strike build using wild strike
Korgoth, I'm 84 atm and got most equipment. (only bad axe and chest is only 5L). I'm currently farming maps of about lvl 74. Now everything goes well but I feel Whirling blade could be used for more mobility, did you ever test this?

Also I'm pretty new and currently pick up all rares and sell them or use them for chaos recipe. Is this the right way of farming?

Last thing, after level 86 where would you spend your skill points, getting more axe skills?
@bebop
Comd? I guess you mean come and we'll it casts spells on kill and wild strike is not a spell it's an attack

@pwnmanship
Well the passive skill tree section has trees up to 110 points which is level 90. But for the last 10 level I'd say - get more survivability.

Whirling blades cannot be used with two-handed weapons.

And yes that is the proper way to deal with 99.99% of the rare items that you'll find
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@bebop
Comd? I guess you mean come and we'll it casts spells on kill and wild strike is not a spell it's an attack

@pwnmanship
Well the passive skill tree section has trees up to 110 points which is level 90. But for the last 10 level I'd say - get more survivability.

Whirling blades cannot be used with two-handed weapons.

And yes that is the proper way to deal with 99.99% of the rare items that you'll find

Thanks for your response. I always looked at your skill tree so missed the axe 110 build. Looks about the same as I had in mind myself. And indeed whirling blade is no option, didn't know that yet :).

I'll donate something soon when I get some extra cash! I really like the build and your support.
Hey!

I'm interested in making my second character of the league with this build, i'd like to ask what kind of differences do the weapon type end up making? Which would have the highest dps etc?

On my current character i am using a 6L hegemony's era, i could either switch that between characters or just get completely new gear for my character.

Thanks for the great guide!
Editado por útlima vez por Dele en 26 dic. 2015 6:13:31
Well the difference isn't that big to really matter. What matters is what type is the highest does weapon that YOU own... And just go with that.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional