[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Something I like about a Duelist leaping into the fray, shouting, then decimating everything with Flicker :)

What gateway are you on usually? We should run some Talisman maps together sometime!
IGN: Frazetta
Editado por útlima vez por Sicyo en 21 dic. 2015 16:50:48
Have you done uber Atziri with this build in 2.1?
Is it hard? Can you do it fast?
Out of curiosity, if you ran a staff (for some block) with BOR, would that be a viable 7l if your resistances were capped. Flicker- Multistrike - Meleesplash- Fortify (as get Melee Physical, FA, and Blind in helm). It seems with the mix of Blind, and some block, it may work.
@Sicyo
I'm usually using the Frankfurt Gateway though i have terrible latency since the league started ( it used to be 30-40 now it's 180-200 most of the time ). I'm not sure if it's from me and the timing is just a coincidence or if it' something on the GGG side ( probably it's me though )

@Pwnmanship
No, i haven't tried in 2.1 but it should be doable and easy ( if you have the right gear and you know what you are doing )

@Jaxom
Well if you are talking about the current BoR version .. it really is crap. If you are talking about the first generation legacy BoR - it is ok though a 6L chest + helmet is simply better. That 7th blind link won't help you much.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@Sicyo
I'm usually using the Frankfurt Gateway though i have terrible latency since the league started ( it used to be 30-40 now it's 180-200 most of the time ). I'm not sure if it's from me and the timing is just a coincidence or if it' something on the GGG side ( probably it's me though )

It's not just you. I'm on Western US gateway and playing in EU gateways has always been rough but it's been especially sketchy lately.
I had a zana rotation yesterday where both of the Frankfurt guys disconnected during our fracture map. We failed the next one because the ping was so bad and Village Ruin boss is rough even on good ping. Even the guys playing from that gateway seemed to be complaining. But you're Arc so it's just right click, right? :P I certainly wouldn't want to play melee/close range on a gateway half across the world. If I'm forced too (hey guys I got untainted paradise!) then I usually switch to predictive instead of lockstep before joining.
IGN: Frazetta
Editado por útlima vez por Sicyo en 21 dic. 2015 17:54:59
"
Sicyo escribió:

It's not just you. I'm on Western US gateway and playing in EU gateways has always been rough but it's been especially sketchy lately.
I had a zana rotation yesterday where both of the Frankfurt guys disconnected during our fracture map. We failed the next one because the ping was so bad and Village Ruin boss is rough even on good ping. Even the guys playing from that gateway seemed to be complaining. But you're Arc so it's just right click, right? :P I certainly wouldn't want to play melee/close range on a gateway half across the world. If I'm forced too (hey guys I got untainted paradise!) then I usually switch to predictive instead of lockstep before joining.

I well if it's not just me then i actually feel a bit better about the situation. Yeah the arc is pretty much right click though i kind of got bored of it ... i'd get to 90 with it soon then i'll probably switch to something else ( i'm taking a break from the arc and i'm playing some blade vortex as i write this ).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What do you think about Alpha's Howl.

This Uniqe reduce the Mana Reserved and has Evasion Rating and Cold res.
Well you don't really need mana reservation ... so i don't see a reason to use it.
With this Uniqe you cant frozen and have +2 lvl of Socket Aura Gems.
Editado por útlima vez por D_Thos en 22 dic. 2015 9:32:13
You don't need the freeze immunity at all, nor getting 2 extra levels for your Hatred do anything ... at all ..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional