[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Interesting, perhaps it was fixed. In that case it is indeed a good addition.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Same here, the past couple days I've been using Blasphemy + Poacher's and it works fine for me.

I saw that post on reddit too, it seems like most of the responses say they felt it was working.
IGN: Frazetta
Can i run it in Hardcore?
Some say "yes". But it is not the tankiest build ever... and the reduced control over your character while flicker striking can be dangerous from time to time.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey guys!
So i did some testing and here is what i've found.

1. Poacher's mark + blasphemy is enough to sustain your mana without any mana related passives from the tree. ( that mean's that you'll have to loose the HoA ) And now you can use the free passives for something more helpful :)

2. Poacher's mark + Blood rage are enough to sustain your frenzy charges so that means that you can drop the blood dance boots and use the Darkray Vectors boost instead ( at least in my case they are ... if you deal less damage and it takes more hits to kill .. perhaps you should stick to the blood dance ). With Darkray and 7 frenzy charges you'll get 14% chance to dodge and if you use Daresso's defiance ( which i strongly suggest ) you'll end up with a total of 60% chance to dodge attacks, which is pretty nice.

With those changes i'm at ~10k damage per hit with ~11 hits per second ( or ~110k dps ) with a level 86 character.

I'll fully update the guide till the end of the week .. though there aren't any changes besides the ones discussed here.
So you think you like that setup more? Honestly I'm feeling the same thing, at least so far. Plus it feels good having 100% curse uptime instead of relying on CWDT.

Also, Doomsower + the new Melee Splash changes leads to an absolutely enormous splash radius. I'm getting huge xp/hr in dried lake in the new league. I really missed this clear speed! (been playing cyclone the past 2 leagues)
IGN: Frazetta
Ok guys, the guide is updated! If i've missed anything please let me know :)

I've reached some good damage numbers this time - fully buffed and with flasks used ( solo of course ) i'm at 21852 damage per hit with ~11 attacks per second that's around 240k DPS :P
I bought some Gem´s and i reload the Page and you have updated new Setup.^^

Now i need other.^^

But Thx the Build is great and very funny. xD
how soon can we start using this build and is it good for newbies who have no cash or items? Also, i cant find the leveling uniques you suggest
"
sighlight escribió:
how soon can we start using this build

Well you can start using flicker strike ( if that's what you ask ) When you start using Blood Rage and Blasphemy, though it might be a bit difficult to use Blood Rage so soon due to the lack of life regen, the Blood Dance boots can help you with that until you get enough life regen from the passive tree.

"
sighlight escribió:
is it good for newbies who have no cash or items?

Being a newbie and having no gear are 2 completely different things. Yes, you can totally use the build if you don't have any gear ( i.e. to use it as a first build in a new league ) but i woulddn't suggest it if you are newbie.

"
sighlight escribió:
Also, i cant find the leveling uniques you suggest

Which leveling uniques that i suggest you can't find ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional