[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Thanks for the guide, Korgoth! Planning on rolling this in the new patch just because it looks like it'll be a fun build. I haven't seen you discuss any of the new Ascendancy classes yet - what are your thoughts on those?

Assuming we still stick with Duelist, it seems like Slayer and Champion are the two obvious choices:

Slayer - free Melee Splash
Champion - free (stronger) Fortify

I'm wondering if you think the build could use the extra defenses from the Champion class or just go all out and choose Slayer for the extra damage. Thanks!
It is way too early to discuss Ascendancy in my opinion. I mean there are 4 months till Ascendancy ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What do you think of Blasphemy? Think it'll help having 100% curse uptime?

I'm half-heartedly interested in the new SC league and may finally just make a simple RT 2H Flicker build instead of my usual "versatility" approach.
IGN: Frazetta
Well Blasphemy can be really useful. There are 2 ways that you can incorporate it in my opinion:
1. Run it alongside Hatred and Herald of Ash and use Blood Magic support gem for your flicker strike
2. Drop Herald of Ash and just run Hatred and your curse.

But of course testing is required.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
There's a sort of "hidden buff" for us, at least in the Talisman league.

Check this video out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as7CjxVQCAM&feature=youtu.be

Essentially, if we're always carrying a Deadhand, Undying Flesh, or Ashscale Talisman, the boss monster will constantly spawn little adds that are easy to kill and give us frenzy charges :)
Editado por útlima vez por Sicyo en 13 dic. 2015 12:22:41
@Sicyo
Cool stuff! The Ashscale Talisman seems like the best option for that.
Also, Blasphemy with Poacher's mark is quite handy, especially when blood dance is going for 25c-1ex on the new league. Hope it comes down soon lol
Editado por útlima vez por Sicyo en 14 dic. 2015 10:46:03
What are your thoughts on using Darkray vectors instead of Blood dance? With Blasphemy + poachers mark and blood rage I don't think I need the added frenzy charge generation from blood dance.
Well if you don't need the frenzy charge generation from the blood dance yo could go for Darkray vectors ... but test extensively first :)

As for blasphemy with flicker strike ... there seem to be a bug with it. You curse the monsters around your initial position and that's it. Which seems like a big bummer if you ask me.
I have been testing and I can't recreate the bug mentioned with Blasphemy. Everything seems to work just fine as far as I can tell.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional