[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Hey! Thanks for the build. What do you think of the node called "Hematophagy" on the passive skill tree? (it gives 20% increased damage while leeching and other bonuses.)
Isn't it a nice combo with the slayer's Endless Hunger passive skill?

And is it really worth taking Resolute Technique considering Poacher's mark already decreases ennemies' evasion?
Editado por útlima vez por superpandhap en 20 dic. 2016 13:53:22
@babune1338
Well for atziri i'll just copy this from the FAQ section of the guide:
5.Is this build Atziri viable ?
Yes it is, just don't forget to switch Flicker Strike with Frenzy for the actual Atziri fight, becuase flicker strike + multistrike + damage reflecting clone of atziri = insta-death.

About the breachlords... i can't really say becuase i'm not playing this build in breach ( i mean after playing it ... 6 times i've decided to give it a rest )

Your next upgrade should be a Taste of Hate.

@pokief
First of all Flicker strike IS the most important skill you have! So please ... please put it in your 5L link!!! Other than that i'd say that Inkaflare gave you very good advice - get Kitava's Feast.

@superpandhap
Hematophagy is just so far away and hidden behind so many passives not worth spanding points into that it's just not worth it. In the end 20% dmg increase (24% even!) can easily be achieved simply by spending 2 pints on the right of Born to Fight in the Marauder starting area. As for resolute technique - it's true that you get plenty of chance to hit later on,so i guess it is not mandatory but i prefer to spend those two points for it because 100% is well .. 100% and i simply can't pass that up.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey Bro.The first of all Thx for build. I've got question for you. I bought Starforge. What's your thinking about that. Disfavour better then this ? and I cannot use Hatred with Starforge. What can I do ?
Korgoth, what is your opinion on the new Tul unique, http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Perfect_Form? Since I'm already running Arctic Armor anyway (it's too good to pass up imo), it would allow me to run a second Blasphemy curse (Vulnerability would be a huge damage boost against bosses with Disfavour's bleeding or using a Poison gem as the 7th one in Kitava's Feast) or Hatred. Also, free phase acro, holy shit.
It would mean giving up the Endurance Charges of Daresso's Defiance, but the damage boost and Phase Acro would make up for that imo. You don't get the charges on bosses anyway unless they spam adds because once you get hit they're gone.
I just thought of something else: if you get a white socket on one of your 4links, you can swap Poacher's Mark ofr Enfeeble on bosses. Since the charge generation is useless on them and the life/mana on hit is not essential, leech should cover this anyway - you would gain a decent survivability boost with bosses dealing ~12 % less damage to you and also having reduced accuracy, crit chance and crit damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Inkaflare en 21 dic. 2016 9:20:12
What is the most important support gem for flicker to upgrade to 20% quality?
@Schroin
Melee physical/multistrike they both have the same quality bonus so yeah ... those 2 in non particular order.

@blackranqer
Exactly because you can't use hatred and added fire damage i don't prefer Starforge. Instead .. idk .. there isn't anything else exceptionally good to use. Grace perhaps or Determination or Haste.

@Inkaflare
Well the perfect form is ok when you already use AA and you could indeed use the extra mana for something else. I'd say go for it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
The name of this build is "hold a button to clear the map" :)
Thanks for build.

Got 88lvl, running with Kaom's heart and Atziri's Disfavour 6L. 6635 HP, 1186 armour, max resists. 323k dps (buffed + flasks). T12 no problem, but I can't kill any boss from breachstones (Tul, Esh, etc.) (

All the jevelry I was searching by MaxHP, at lest 100 health for each item.
At leat one ring should has mod "X% of physical attack damage leeched as mana", it will solve all the problems with mana. I even run with Blood magic on flicker strike for some time until I got this ring.

I drop Poachers mark & blasphemy for Herald of ash. Also not enough space for vaal grace..

Editado por útlima vez por Stridemann en 25 dic. 2016 13:27:59
"
Stridemann escribió:

At leat one ring should has mod "X% of physical attack damage leeched as mana", it will solve all the problems with mana. I even run with Blood magic on flicker strike for some time until I got this ring.

I drop Poachers mark & blasphemy for Herald of ash. Also not enough space for vaal grace..

Well those are kind of connected. No Poacher's mark = no mana per hit = no way of sustaining flicker strike with mana.

As for mana leech - take some from the tree - it's literally 2 points away.
Anyone stack a bunch of life leech for better sustain? Or used Vaal Pact? I'm looking for ways to get better sustain against bosses. Any ideas are appreciated.

Cheers
Editado por útlima vez por Uhtredarwe en 25 dic. 2016 22:28:49
"
KorgothBG escribió:
No Poacher's mark = no mana per hit = no way of sustaining flicker strike with mana.
As for mana leech - take some from the tree - it's literally 2 points away.

All the game I was running with Poacher's mark and mana flask. Boots gives me enough frenzy, so Poacher's is useless for me. Too much mana reserved and it doesn't solve mana problem. PM can help with mana on 4L, but not on 6L.
Also I think PM should be used only when you have not enough damage to kill all the group of mobs by using flicker once.. (only some part of that group), so you need higher chance to get frenzy.

But mana leech isn't fast enough, so sometimes you should wait ~0.3 sec until it get full enough.
Editado por útlima vez por Stridemann en 26 dic. 2016 2:52:08

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional