[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
Mormega escribió:
"
un_answered escribió:
Help me guyz. What a best weapon for this build? (without Atziri's Disfavour)
Now i have Marohi Erqi mace (5l). Maybe something better?

I'm using a rare 530pDps Vaal Axe. It wasn't expensive when I grabbed it, you just have to camp poe.trade =(

2+ ex cost :C
"
un_answered escribió:
Help me guyz. What a best weapon for this build? (without Atziri's Disfavour)
Now i have Marohi Erqi mace (5l). Maybe something better?

Well, i'm right now using Kondo's pride 2h sword. It's really cheap, and have faster attacks than a mace. It's a bit strange to use this sword, since with RT i am losing three of it positive effects. But at the same time i decided that for me leech on all of my attacks and 100% chance to hit are more important, than bleeding.
how about Hegemony's Era Judgement Staff?
This build is awesome for general farming, especially against trash, but if you get stuck in 1v1 against a boss, it can be very, very tough because you can receive some pretty serious damage while you're rebuilding frenzy.
All that and a bag of chips!
Editado por útlima vez por Mooginator en 3 oct. 2016 2:21:28
@ProVisioN93
yes the difference between 5 and 6 linked setup is quite noticeable.
With the slayer's bane of legends ( aka uber cull ) kaom's primacy is ok but when it comes to cheap uniques axes i prefer hezmana.
@Reaven1911
I prefer Culling strike because it gives attack speed ( even if it is only 10% ) thus i can leap slam faster. Of course support gems such as blind, chance to flee etc. are ok too, though personally i wouldn't put damage increasing support gem ( like melee physical damage ) because you still won't be able to kill effectively on a 3L attack.

@Chubsmagee
That's something that i can't objectively answer. It's obvious that i prefer this build compared to an oro flicker build, but that's just me.

@un_answered

There are some nice cheap uniques, and they'll all do the job until you get a disfavour:
Mace:
Kongor's Undying Rage
Sword:
Kondo's Pride
Axe:
Hezmana's Bloodlust
Staff
Hegemony's Era ( though it is much more expensive compared to the other 3, and respeccing from staff to axe is harder )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 3 oct. 2016 7:00:42
What do you think about Starforge Infernal Sword? "Shaper's Sword". About the same price as Atziri's Disfavour Vall Axe.
Thank you!
Editado por útlima vez por ProVisioN93 en 4 oct. 2016 13:51:45
"
KorgothBG escribió:
I get why people are so excited about it ( Starforge ) - it's a new item, it looks cool, it has big numbers on it, it's a Shaper only drop ... so i get the hype ... but when you put that hype aside it seems to me that the sword is indeed nice, but nothing crazy ... and it is not even better than a certain already existing weapon.

The huge damage numbers are offset by the huge drawback of no elemental damage ( no hatred, no added fire damage etc. ). In my opinion Disfavour is superior.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thank you!

And, what do you think about rare Axe with 500+ pDPS. It would be better than Kaom's Primacy?
"
ProVisioN93 escribió:
Thank you!

And, what do you think about rare Axe with 500+ pDPS. It would be better than Kaom's Primacy?

Dude Kaoms Primacy ends at around 400 DPS, so yeah? A 500 one would be a great imrovement since the axe doesnt add anythign else to a slayer.
I'm streaming my Flicker-Strike build off and on for the next few days if anyone is interested. Lvl67 so far.

https://www.twitch.tv/pestmeister

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional