[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

LvL 88 loving the build as long as i stay under tier 12 if i move up tier and they have double boss i usually die did a tier 13 lair map double boss i couldn't even get into postion to dps before i would get killed

What do you think, it will be a big difference, if I change my 5link on new 6link? It will be a nice boost?
Thank you!
"
ProVisioN93 escribió:
What do you think, it will be a big difference, if I change my 5link on new 6link? It will be a nice boost?
Thank you!

To me it was. When I 6-linked my Daresso's and could put in Faster Attacks, I went from 4.x attacks per second to 7 with Flicker Strike. I don't remember the exact DPS difference, but I could feel it being greatly improved.
On your boots/4 slot with Frenzy + Leapslam, what would you recommend instead of culling strike? I have great Blood Dance's but 2r 2g instead of 1g 3r, so I was thinking of going Frenzy+Leap Slam with Faster Attacks + Physical Damage? What would your thoughts be or is culling strike a must?
"
Bizze79 escribió:
"
ProVisioN93 escribió:
Thank you!

To me it was. When I 6-linked my Daresso's and could put in Faster Attacks, I went from 4.x attacks per second to 7 with Flicker Strike. I don't remember the exact DPS difference, but I could feel it being greatly improved.

What do you think? If I link Fortify, DPS will increase?
Editado por útlima vez por ProVisioN93 en 1 oct. 2016 14:03:56

What do you think? What critique?
Gear
Spoiler
"

Started around 2 weeks ago. Leveling was very smooth, did a Vault map today and was easier than I expected, not sure what to upgrade next, I suck at making currency but I'm close to 6ex and could grab a 6L Daresso's.
Editado por útlima vez por Mormega en 1 oct. 2016 19:25:51
Hey Korgoth (or anyone else), I'm having trouble deciding whether I should do this flicker build or an Oro flicker build. Which one do you think scales best into later game content, is able to run most map mods, and has a fun levelling experience?

Editado por útlima vez por Chubsmagee en 2 oct. 2016 1:14:18
Help me guyz. What a best weapon for this build? (without Atziri's Disfavour)
Now i have Marohi Erqi mace (5l). Maybe something better?
"
un_answered escribió:
Help me guyz. What a best weapon for this build? (without Atziri's Disfavour)
Now i have Marohi Erqi mace (5l). Maybe something better?

I'm using a rare 530pDps Vaal Axe. It wasn't expensive when I grabbed it, you just have to camp poe.trade =(

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional