[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

I have my build done and i can confirm disfavour it's absolutly necesary on this build.i've encountered a big gap when i tried to go mapping more than tier 9 - 10 becouse of 1 or 2 reasons - kaom's primacy sucks on damage you just can't go high tier maps with that axe and second if u dont have quality on poachers your chance to get frenzy charges it's ok but with low dps it's not enough.enyways get disfavour up your poachers + bloodrage =build works on hightier maps.I've changed 2 things on my build i use a 4 link ancestral instead of vengeance setup and and i did a 5 link on disfavour enlighthen enhance auras blasphemy poachers so u can get an insane chance to get frency charges or just get almost the same and change your boots.Best build i tried long time ago man thanks
Editado por útlima vez por lordkeiser en 28 sept. 2016 20:51:17
Im kind of a begginer and more or less lost on what should i do. I dont know what kind of weapon skill tree is better for a begginer like me to follow. Someone told me to use an Oro's sacrifice. I googled that and its a sword, but isnt this build suposed to be a physical damage build or something like that? Im saying this because that sword has 0 physical damage. Am i missing something?
First off, thanks a lot for this beatiful guide. I ´ve been an on/off player and this build runs smooth and nice.

I´m not that kind of a axe-liking-guy. I started with swords but recently switched to maces. Marohi Erqi was good but i changed it with a max rolled Brain Rattler.

Would Kongors be something to aim for in your oppinion?
@Bigoness
Well what can i say this is NOT an Oro flicker build. Actually the similarities between this one and one that uses the Oro's Sacrifice sword pretty much begins and ends with the fact that both use flicker strike ... but that's about it. You could look around for an Oro guide if you want to use that item - there are plenty of them around :)

@Alexomator
i'd say that yes, a well rolled Kongor would be the best unique 2h mace for this build at the moment.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
How do you achieve the 9+ attack speed in the tooltip?

I'm stuck at 2.94-2.95 with 6 frenzy charges.
In the "My Gear" Section, you have a bonus EXP gem linked to Poachers Mark/ Blasphemy, is that just a free slot, and if so what would you recommend putting there instead, fire golem?
With the recent buff on melee splash gem, isn't it better to go for champion ascendancy and use the melee splash gem?

I would really like to know which ascendancy is the best for this build, and why. I see everyone going slayer, but champion seems to bem superior, imo. can anyone explain me that?

regards
@vietcong92
Are you sure that you are looking at your flicker strike stats and NOT at your basic attack stats ( in your character sheet you can click in the different icons to see the different stats with your skills, the basic attack stat screen is the default one ) ?

@vietcong92
The Enlighten gem reduces the mana reservation cost of skills. It's not really needed though. You could use a golem if you wish ( though i loath the golems because they die so ridiculously fast ).

@Scarfa33
Yes, Melee splash is better than Impact, but one might say that Fortify is better compared to Fortitude. On top of that literally every Slayer node individually is better than any Champion node. It's not even a fair fight at this point.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Your build looks very well thought through but i just have one question: Where do i get the int from if my items cant provide it? for auras like hatred... i kind of hate it to use one skill point on a big int node.
Well these are the options mate ... gear or passive skill tree. Pick one (or a combination of both). Of course you could always leave a gem unleveled if you consider the alternative not worth the investment.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional