[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

In the new leagues would you start as marauder or duelist?
Probably marauder will be slightly better.( already answered ingame but i'll answer again for everyone to see :) )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Great guide. So other than the new passive tree, everything else (items, gems, skills, etc) remains the same after the big patch?
"
Mistletoes escribió:
Great guide. So other than the new passive tree, everything else (items, gems, skills, etc) remains the same after the big patch?

Absolutely! I'm yet to find and test a vaal infenral blow but i think that it would e a waste of sockets.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I wonder if the DPS remains the same with the new skill tree.
Great build and set up btw. ::)
I smell blood, something is calling me..
The DPS is more than before. 50k with added fire damage and 40k with Blood magic support gem.

P.S. Got to finally update the screenshots.. i'll do that first thing in the morning.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 6 mar. 2014 18:15:38
Hi!
I'm back to this game after a few months absence.
How is the build now? I used to play the duelist facebreaker with Bor.

Can someone write what the difference is between the old tree and the new tree?

More hp/damage/res? Less? Bring me up to speed. Thanks :)

Edit: I see in the new tree that we no longer take Amplify for 12% more aoe damage (edit3: more aoe radius i meant). May i ask why not?

Edit2: Also no Diamond flesh/Diamond skin. That's over 20% resistances lost right there. I seem to be missing out on some vital information here. How will we cap our resistances?
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 7 mar. 2014 10:49:52
"
kompaniet escribió:

Edit: I see in the new tree that we no longer take Amplify for 12% more aoe damage. May i ask why not?

Difficult decision. It is the thing that i'll get next . If you really miss it you can respec 2 life nodes and get it :)

Other than that - more damage, same life/res, slightly more armour.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 7 mar. 2014 13:17:51
Dem MTG visuals :P

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional