[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well .. you don't really needmore duration for the molten shell in my opinion. As for the Immortal call - it is awesome indeed.. just not in a CWDT ... You see you need it rarely but when you do you want it ASAP .. so manual cast is the way to go in my opinion.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
You think so? I thought because i have 1-5-5-IAOE which casts End Cry for me and temporal chains, i wouldnt need anonther temp chains anyway, as they always will proc on any dmg. Then when you need IC which is when you get hit very hard by a boss and need rescue, thats when the max cwdt procs IC with inc duration and molten shell... Like super lazy lazy... Idk though you have mor exp
What you say?
IGN: Infernalle
Editado por útlima vez por paladinshiva en 5 mar. 2014 17:51:22
You only need IC vs 1 shotting hits... so you need it before you get hit... as for the molten shell - yes it must be max level with max level CWDT
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hmm i see your reasoning. Youre right. So maybe CWDT MOLTEN and what what? if i dont want to use the same from first procs... I can prob figure IC somehow with ID later.
I use Firestorm iiq culling strike for barrels and such, plus i am thinking about lightning warp as moving skill...
Personaly i like max level Decoy totem.
I used it according to your guide, just though IC would better thats why i tried.
I am thinking Light warp, iqq, FC RD for transport and barrels....
Reaper pursuit for cull
Editado por útlima vez por paladinshiva en 5 mar. 2014 18:14:04
"
paladinshiva escribió:
I used it according to your guide, just though IC would better thats why i tried.
I am thinking Light warp, iqq, FC RD for transport and barrels....
Reaper pursuit for cull

If you are into that stuff sure. Iprefer to use a different character for drop and this one just for... fun... and leveling etc. becuase it can't really reach very high IIR/IIQ values. AS for the lightning warp many use it but i personaly don't like it. Not that it's not good.. it's just that it's not for me... but as isaid alot of people use it and are happy with it so i see no reason why you shuldn't do the same ^^
Haha yes I agree with you. I started thinking the same, MF char would be abs different setup.
If you re not partying I guess though...

I need to get 25 more k dps lol
I also want to see what Vaal does to infernal blow
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Ok so this is the final tree

Thats with Added Fire damage support gem and no Blood Magic If you can't cast you can lose the Determination it's really not that big of a deal or you can choose to use BM gem in that case you'll lose 10k dps and you need to respec the mana flows and the shaper nodes. Take more life or life regen nodes instead.

51k dps ; 5k life; 77% all res; 72% block; 16.5k Armour with the linked tree

can you do a full tree for Marauder ? thanks
i'm also going to respec Marauder as facebreaker and my Duelist as a piety farmer
Editado por útlima vez por angrykenji en 5 mar. 2014 18:31:49
Can you update the tree for duelist buddy :) i just started with your build :) but since there is new treee ..... i would be verry happy if you update it :)

btw : Balgarin li si :) ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional