[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well angrykenji it's absolutely the same as the posted tree it's just ... marauder.. i mean the trees will be abslutely identical...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey so what you think is better for leap slam culling on switch? reaper's with iiq iir and what you recommend as a killing skill? just regular attack? would iiq iir affect the strike then?
IGN: Infernalle
If you mean the IIR/IIQ from items - yes, from gems - no , they must be linked to a skill.. basicly any skill is ok for culling and it doesnt really matter.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Kk thanks, was farming vaal areas with FB,
now to duelist and will MF tremble
IGN: Infernalle
Hey are you going to update skill trees for 1.1? I just got a skill reset on my Marauder and wonder what to do. At least maybe you can update the final form of the trees. Thanks.
Edit: I just found you posted one in the comments. Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por umuk en 6 mar. 2014 1:00:57
Guide is updated.. i only need to make new screenshots and upload them!
hi,first i want to say thx for this awesome build :D
im playing in garena server and using ur build.
currently im lvl 88 IB marauder.

so far for me this is the best build EVER.
im playing in standard league,so i dont have legacy facebreaker.
so my dps only around 21k+(with hatred)
i have 5.3k hp
75 block
77 to all resist(this stat its before vaal patch)

and the tankiness...
oh man i even kill piety map 77!(not many ppl can kill her in my server)
its very easy for me to get 75+ map party because my tankiness.

i use BOR btw.
ive been planning to change daresso 6L+abyssus,but still not lucky to 6L it.
if i already 6L my daresso imma update my build and post here :D

Spoiler

can i ask something?
after patch,i use the update passive marauder in page 1.(and force to get a few resist nodes because i want to make 77 all resist)
but i dont know why,my resist now become 78 fire resist,75 cold and 75 lighting resist.(already take elemental adaptation)
but the dps now 24.791k(with hatred on)
hp down to 5109
armor up to 7281 from 7000

where i do wrong?

tldr;this build rock and u have my word.

ps:sorry for my bad english,its not my native language >.<
Well about the resists. DO you have Elemental Adaptation? If yes than do you have enough resists to go to 77%? As for the 78% fire are you using Rise of the pheonix shield( the screenshot sais - yes ) if so then you can even beoynd that 78%. If you are not using that shield then you probably have the Diamon Skin node which now gives 1% to max resists.
About the damage - it's normal to have more . You have more strengh and a 20% physical damage node + more attack speed nodes now. About the armour - well you have more X% armour now due to the hybrid life/armour nodes. For the life .. i guess you have slightly less life nodes now. If you follow the tree than everything is ok and there's nothing to be worried about.
i take elemental adaptation,but the resist its not 77%.
yea i take the diamond skin too..but still the lighting and cold still not 77,only 75%.
make me confused a bit :D
can i make the resist back to 77%?because for me,life and resist its priority.
21k damage its more than enough for me if do 75+ map party.

um i used lioneye remorse,the rise of phoenix its only skin XD.
ahhh ic,so its normal i got more dps and armor because of change in the passive tree.

well maybe for now i will take hp nodes if i level.
thx for the reply man!

Editado por útlima vez por mafiajepang en 6 mar. 2014 8:39:01
Just a word about your resists. You have only 75% cold and lightning becuase you simply don't have more.. your resist cap is 78% but you can't reach it with your pasive/gear . Put an extra 6% all res node and you'll have all resists at 78%

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional