[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
Ynnejenny escribió:
Dem MTG visuals :P

You are the first one noticing and posting here ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Great build, trying it in Invasion now. Just a question - in your leveling guide for the 30 points in tree you have Troll's Blood and Vaal Pact. Mistake? Read thru most of the thread and saw you saying you prefer normal LL compared to Pact.

EDIT: Nevermind, was an error in the page. Refresh removed Pact. Keep up the awesome work.
Editado por útlima vez por nse360 en 9 mar. 2014 23:52:20
"
nse360 escribió:
Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks ^^
Oh and the skull badge looks awesome!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por betogallo en 10 mar. 2014 17:00:42
It looks ok just a few things
3 passives for an extra endurance charge is a waste and better respec them
Also im not that sure if 4 10% melee physical damage is better compared to 4 6%life/armour nodes. But you can leave that as it is
And im also not sure about the Diomond skin . 1% max res is not that much, also the less damage from crits is hardly noticable and the 16% armour node is really not that good... not that these 3 odes are bad .. its just that ... i think they could be spend better.

If you decide to respec something i'd suggest to spend the points in more life nodes because you don't have enough in my opinion. Of course you can get another 6-8points from leveling relativly fast so you can get enough life eventualy.
ok thkx for ur suport m8.
Hey Korgoth, a question, how would non Legacy BoR work with?
IGN: Infernalle
Well i don't really like the BoR for this build in the first place .. less damage, absolutely no resists, no way to get high level faster attacks and melee physical damage.. and they don't have quality... and now when it's nerfed its even worse... i won't reccomend it unless you already have one.. because it is very expensive.. Abyssus + 5L chest is definetly better and cheapper.
Awesome thank you for a lightning fast answer!!!
IGN: Infernalle
I went from 23 000 to 28 000 dps when i remade my old duelist that used to use this build.
I have no idea why i have more dps now i don't see any new dps passives on the skill map.

Could it be berserking and the other two attack speed passives? I don't remember taking those in the old passive tree. Who really knows?

Lost some resistances. Diamond skin has been altered and nerfed. Had to assign 5 points for resistances now. Used to be 3. Stat points the same as before. One big int node and one big dex node.

More skill points spent i think. About the same amount of life as before. 5088. Strangely enough.

In terms of tweaking the passive tree: Is path of the warrior really worth getting? Seems like those 4 points could be spent else where for better results.

Offensive stats
Spoiler

Defensive stats
Spoiler

Items
Spoiler

Skill tree
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 12 mar. 2014 13:35:49

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional