[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Hi, I have used this guide in the past and I'm currently looking to make a Shield Charge Facebreaker. Thought I would swing by and see if there was anything I may be missing but you dont seem to have any info up. Any ETA on when that might happen? Same question for Crit Facebreakers as well. Thanks man and as always great guide!
well you should build shield cahrge the same way you build cyclone - same tree, same support gems, same everything.

As for crit. sadly i really don't have plans to cover crit FB here.

The thing is that lately i have very little free time.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Yeah I noticed while leveling that I would use the same gems and that. I'll make my own tree for crit and maybe I'll just share that info with you and let you look it over and tell me what you think after I'm around level 90.
Sure thing and good luck!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello KorgothBG

I just saw this facebreaker build .

I'm really interest in "Frenzy"

I want to start with "Ranger"

I saw u recommend passive tree with "Acrobatic"&"Phase acrobatic"

But IDK how to creat a suitable passive tree with "Acrobatic"&"Phase acrobatic"

and play the "Frenzy" Gem with more and more Frenzy charge

could u plz give me passive link with this build

that mainly use Frenzy with acrobatic and more frenzy charge?
Well there is a ranger version in the skill tree section of the guide. I don't remember recommending "Acrobatic"&"Phase acrobatic" i just suggested that it is a possible approach. The difference being - taking acri/phase acro, loosing some block related passive in favor of more damage and/or life related nodes (and of course using the great old one's ward as a shield instead of lioneye's remorse).
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 16 ene. 2017 10:15:21
What are your thoughts on the Surrender Shield
An awesome shield and i'd say BiS for tis build currently ... if you are in Breach that is.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 8 feb. 2017 13:27:20
Im Playing SC right now, Thanks for this build BTW i Really enjoy playing it. And has taught me quite a bit about some of the skill gems and how they should be played very well thought out Build I appreciate your post. Currently Im using Lionseye but my character seems so Damn Squishy I still need to get my Lighting resist up to 75% gonna take a point in scion to get it closer to cap. So the reason Im asking about the sheild is that I am almost being one shot by Izaro on Merciless Lab I'll link. Also i was thinking if I grab outlast and out match should i drop Daresso's and grab Belly of the beast I know ill lose onslaught but I think that may be better to get my life up and some more resist.

Sorry about the winded post.

ll post my gear and maybe get some advice from you if thats alright.
Yup belly of the beast certainly is an option.
Now i can't help but notice that non of your rings or your amulet have life and that's... not good for your survivability.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional