[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well it is not "more" physical damage but increased. I remember some time ago i did some testing to see whats the ratio between increased attack speed and increased physical damage in my own build and the results were along the lines of 1% increased attack speed = 2.1% increased physical damage, now given the fact that slightly higher physical damage will penetrate slightly more armour it is safe to say that 1% increased attack speed = 2% increased physical damage or that Cruel Oak rewards = Cruel Kraytin reward. So pick one and don't think too much about it :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Is a shieldless build possible for facebreakers?
There is no point in not using a shield
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
There is no point in not using a shield

That's a shame as I really like the shieldless punching animations better.

maybe ggg should add in a spiked bundle legendary for punching animations to go with the facebreakers :o
"
Speccu escribió:

maybe ggg should add in a spiked bundle legendary for punching animations to go with the facebreakers :o

That would be nice! :D
Hi,

maybe i start game with your build :)

I chcek your gear and is no frenzy gem socket. You chcange this skill for other?
"
Pablo134 escribió:
Hi,

maybe i start game with your build :)

I chcek your gear and is no frenzy gem socket. You chcange this skill for other?

I'm sorry but i really don't understand your question.
I'm sorry, but I'm new to this game :)

In the description you written information about skills like frenzy, cyclone ... I thought that these skills will be in items, which showed tab my Facebreaker build.

These items are sockets and skills, but is not there, for example frenzy gem. Maybe there is some mechanics, which I do not know, or simply you testing other skills gem for this build.

Sorry for the weak language.
this build work on hc?? can i use other helmet instead abyssus? or play with bor + facebreakers
Editado por útlima vez por NaughtyHotaru en 18 dic. 2016 7:26:22
"
NaughtyHotaru escribió:
this build work on hc?? can i use other helmet instead abyssus? or play with bor + facebreakers

Well Abyssus isn't really such a big drawback as some might think ( i'd suggest reading the tips and tricks section and specifically how physical damage mitigation works ) BoR + facebreakers - yes you can do that but you'll loose tons of damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional