[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG escribió:

Well the thing about Warden's brand is that while it provides a significant amounts of flat physical damage it also has an unpleasantly high amounts of reduced attack speed. In the end a rare ring with around 8-14 flat physical damage provides the same amounts of damage while at the same time a rare ring can give you resists ( much needed when you have so many pretty much mandatory uniques that lack resists ) and life ( and you can never have enough life )

Ah, that makes sense. I guess I was underestimating how much the reduced attack speed was impacting my DPS. Next time I get on I'm going to try to get a nice physical damage ring.
At level 60 I'll be able to use a pretty nice rare amulet and Abyssus, so I'm sure that my DPS will dramatically improve at that point. Thanks for the quick reply!

"
KorgothBG escribió:

Ha! Thanks for noticing ! I guess i've forgot to delete the old ( less detailed ) one . It is taken care of now thanks to you :)

No problem! Another thing, though: When you're going over skills that you can use, you have an image for Shield Charge, but no information there.
i played a ranger(pathfinder) variant(died at lvl75 thx to vaal cycloning the corpse explosion beyond boss:D)
and i have to say it's very stong. maybe the strongest when it comes to damage thx to poison when using a flask(up almost 100% of the time)

but imo nothing can compete with the gladiator's max spellblock:(
Sorry for my absence guys, but i wasn't at home for a few days

@Nuraihyon
About the Shield charge section .. yeah ... i guess i need to finally complete that one. The thing is that there is little to no change compared to the cyclone section info and i really ... really dislike shield charge ( not very popular opinion i guess ). I'll complete it soon™

@Davidus
When it comes to ascendancy classes it's all very subjective. Personally i find slayer to be superior, but again... i don't think that there is a right answer to the question " Which ascendancy class is the best ?"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
killed the minotaur with pretty meh gear(no steel rings and only 5 link) with 3 deaths(0 one shots with 5700 hp)
i think it's doable in HC
Hi guys!
Returning after years and waiting for the new league im playing with my old standard marauder and only today i discover in my stash a pair of old FB with good roll 960& damage!

So i wonder, it is possible to make a juggernaut build viable for most of the end game content(atziri, high tier map farm)? Which primary skill do you recommend in case?
I always love infernal blow and right now im playing a build with it, but the discovery of this old FB make me in crisis!

Thanks in advance for any help!
Sure , you can make a juggernat. About your main attack ... it really depends on what you like to play. I prefer cyclone, but many don't
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Sure , you can make a juggernat. About your main attack ... it really depends on what you like to play. I prefer cyclone, but many don't

Thanks, i have read some pages of the topic in the while so understand a bit more clear some question!
But be ready for some other question if i choose to respec surely i'll need help eheh!

Thanks for the super guide and your availability!!
Editado por útlima vez por Verofabio en 14 nov. 2016 14:56:31
Editado por útlima vez por Davidus en 2 dic. 2016 6:31:59
it's ok though i'd still go with Daresso :D
Hey is 8% for cruel bandits the best choice? 16% more physical dmg from oak seems really juicey. Im on Hardcore, could use some input.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional