[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Wow I just noticed that as well I guess I need to work on Getting flat physical damage life and resist on those pieces that would probably help.
Does Frost Bomb work well with cwdt on this build using Ice Crash and Hatred? I figured the -20% resist would be great.
with section ice crash you have error

Spoiler

Mana Leech
Like the Life Leech support gem the Mana Leech support gem will leech mana from all types of damage that you deal and not only from the physical portion of your damage. The thing is that the mana cost of the Cycloneis very high and the only way to use it is with a Blood Magic support gem and that makes the Mana Leech support gem completely useless.

text is about cyclone?
@spr4ts
Yeah that's definitely a good option for your CWDT setup.

@gammer11
Thanks for noticing. Will fix it right away!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello, is this build still viable ?

This is my very first char and i kinda went randomly, but i'm completely lost and i don't think my "build" is gonna make me go somewhere, so i wanted to try this one.
Yes, i'd say that it is viable.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi there! I've been enjoying facebreaker shield charge, and was wondering if you have plans to update the presently empty shield charge section of the guide. Thanks!
PoE Major achievements: 8/28/2016 - I chanced a Headhunter in a 144 leather belt chancing session
Well the shield charge section would look exactly the way the cyclone one looks like. With that said ... i feel that the game changed a lot in the past few years and sadly this build has lost its charm lately. It is a more defensive approach and that was extremely useful once but now i feel that's not the case. So at this point i think that i will no longer update this guide until it is once more really ... useful. Don't get me wrong the build is very much playable and viable, but now it's outshined by other builds with greater clear speed, and now i simply can't suggest it to other players without feeling bad ... like i'm somehow lying to them.
It saddens me to say all that because i've put a lot of energy and even love in this guide but it is what it is. Who knows it might see the light of day once again ... someday.
Build is actual in 2.6? For a long time did not play.
Hello! Thanks for this extremely well written guide, I'm trying to make a Trickster variant of the Ice Crash which utilizes frenzy charges and lots of attack speed for faster clear speed. Currently in cruel right now and am really having a great time so far.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional