[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well i will just quote myself.

"
KorgothBG escribió:
Yes i definitely want to test it out at some point in the near future ( and of course write a section about it if it is a viable skill ).

I will write about it after i try it out myself,i like to talk about stuff that i've tested first :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
The unfortunate side effect of Shield Charge being popularized (and Facebreakers as a result) is that the price of the Abyssus has gone through the roof on Prophecy. Can't get them for less than an Exalted now (compared to the 1-5 chaos item it was in previous leagues).

Plan accordingly, folks!
My Builds:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739942 - Flee the Fire! Fireball / Flameblast Sire of Shards Chieftain
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1572176 - Chill and Breathe: An Arctic Breath Totem Build
"
Eustacio escribió:
The unfortunate side effect of Shield Charge being popularized (and Facebreakers as a result) is that the price of the Abyssus has gone through the roof on Prophecy. Can't get them for less than an Exalted now (compared to the 1-5 chaos item it was in previous leagues).

Plan accordingly, folks!

I have moved into hardcore to play the FB Shield Charge for this reason.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
The only Abyssus I see for sale in Hardcore Prophecy atm is 1.5 Exalted. Not sure how that's helping you, unless they're way cheaper on trade chat.
My Builds:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739942 - Flee the Fire! Fireball / Flameblast Sire of Shards Chieftain
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1572176 - Chill and Breathe: An Arctic Breath Totem Build
Hmm trying the Ranger Facebreaker build with

"
Severage escribió:

Do tell how it works out, personally i don't really like the who idea .. but who knows it might be good.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
"
Severage escribió:

Do tell how it works out, personally i don't really like the who idea .. but who knows it might be good.

Yeah but I have to start with a new character so it'll take a few days till i can test it.
And i've to change the skill tree a bit because i cant wear a shield.
Even with just a Bringer of rain, shield charge clears unbelivibly fast, so don't feel obligated to shell out money for an abyssus right away.
"
Eustacio escribió:
The only Abyssus I see for sale in Hardcore Prophecy atm is 1.5 Exalted. Not sure how that's helping you, unless they're way cheaper on trade chat.

On HC I will go with Bringer instead of Abyssus. Cus no balls to wear Abyssus at HC :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Update:

Im lvl 61 so far and as much as i can tell now, The Dancing Dervish is very good for farming purposes. The additional movement speed from Rampage significally increases the clearspeed and the damage output from the Manifest Dancing Dervish is pretty good so far.

But the weapon itself is lacking of the damage against strong single targets e.g. bosses.
I did a run with the sword equipped in lab on cruel. I had enough damage for the first 2 stages of Izaro, but even there i already had around 9.000 damage less because the sword was equipped. In the third stage of Izaro, he killed me pretty easy, because of the loss of around 9.000 damage. I tried it a second time, again with the sword but only euqipped during the levels and I unequipped the sword during the boss fight. I had no problem without the sword against Izaro.

Maybe it'll change later on, on higher levels and when I've better equipment. I'll post an update about that sooner or later.

But for now, the only thing i can tell for sure is, that this sword is very good for farming purposes.

Sorry for the bad english, if you find any mistakes. English is not my native language.

Edit:

It seems like the Manifest gets 0 damage, it went through some traps in the lab without taking damage and it wont get hit by the monsters. Also, it takes 20 kills before the Manifest gets casted.
Editado por útlima vez por Severage en 9 jun. 2016 12:50:10

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional