[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

What do you think of the buffed 2.3 slayer? My plan was to go gladiator this league but the inc aoe buff and the bleed immunity looks tempting:P
I have a general question that is related to the current discussion about endurance charges. Maybe it has already been answered in one of the other 342 pages of this thread, but I can't check all of them ;)

Do you feel it is really useful to take the 3 additional endurance charges from the tree, supposing it only costs the minimum 6 passive points ? Compared to taking more life nodes per example, or even life + armour nodes from the marauder start zone.

Of course a context is needed : my char has ~10000 Armour, runs arctic armour, and of course has max resists (so the elemental resist boost of the charges would only be useful in a map that lowers resistances), BUT in the meantime I also run Abyssus, so physical damage can be an issue (big hits or reflect physical damage maps/mobs).

Generaly, you can easily keep your max number of endurance charges with Reckoning + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun when farming packs of mobs (where the risk of dying is ~0.00000001%) so it's not an issue about the max amount. But during boss fights, where the only real danger takes place, it's not always possible to generate a new charge with endurance charge on melee stun, and then your charges can easily run out and you won't have any left in the situation where they matter most.

So of course it is a trade off, and it is quite subjective, but what do you play and what would you advice ?
IGN : Bludietarah / Neevala / Fornumenor
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/528118
@Davidus
That's an interesting question. I was going to update the ascendancy section today( or tomorrow before prophecy ). And slayer is indeed an extremely good choice. Now if you are using a skill that needs melee splash i'd say that it is the best choice, but even if that's not the case, the culling strike on steroids, the reduced reflect, the extra aoe, the leech related passive ( which are extremely underrated ) .. i'd say that slayer is a great choice indeed.

@Bludie
In my opinion spending points for getting more than say 4 total endurance charges is not the best way to spend your passives and you've already kind of point out why - it is hard to generate/maintain high amounts of end. charges in some important situations ... now if you generate them by manually casting say enduring cry - that's a different story, but if that's not the case then in my opinion it's not really worth it. ( btw as for abyssus ... read the 31. in the tips and tricks section ... many people don't really understand how Abyssus affects them )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 2 jun. 2016 11:08:24
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Hey guys ... i know that this wouldn't come out as it should .. but i guess i'm kind of emotional at this point.

You see i've started playing PoE in Closed Beta in march 2012 after a friend told me about it. I've played path of exile fanatically ever since ... with more than 10k hours of gameplay. I've tried so many builds, i've reached the maximum capacity of characters so many times ( then deleting some of them ) and i had so much fun doing that. I've made some rather popular guides throughout the years, the flicker striker was even highlighted by GGG ( and a guy reached N1 slayer with it in the Perandus flashback event ) ... i've even took care of the Duelist, Templar and Marauder build lists.

I've played only solo, rarely traded ... never flipped an item, never scammed a player, never took advantage of the lack of knowledge of a newbie ( stupid i know ), for some reason i rarely played FoTM builds too ( at least not when they were popular ) ... because of all that i guess i was never really a "rich" player. I never had a mirror or a mirrored item, but slowly i was able to get good amount of currency ... really slowly ... by farming... by spending time in Wraeclast killing things, again and again. I had the following goal for my currency - making a collection of all existing uniques ( league only included ), that was extremely difficult until Perandus, when i was able to get most of the league-only uniques that i needed ( i still wasn't able to get the expensive stuff like skyforth or even acuity ) . At some point i've sold .. most of the things that i wasn't using ( or that i didn't need for the collection ) and bought a Headhunter .. oh man that was a glorious day! ( a month ago i think )

Anyway today i tried to log into my account just to find out that my password was incorrect... i already knew what happened but i still had some hope. After changing my password i was finally able to log-in just to find out that almost everything valuable was gone ... sure i still have more than many players and some of you would say "first world problems" and i guess they will be right. Some might say "pff Perandus is almost over who cares for STD anyway" ... well i care ... those things represented 10000 hours of my life ... that's more than an year of my life ... stolen. I cannot continue my 3-year old guides any more either... i don't have the needed items anymore .. or even the needed gems. Some might say "It's bad .. but deal with it and just start again with Prophecy" .. but i can't ... not yet anyway.

In any case i'm glad for all those years, it was truly fun, after all the h'n's aRPG genre is my favorite and PoE is definitely my favorite h'n's aRPG . I'm not a rich guy in real life ( more because the country that i'm from is rather poor ) but i've supported GGG as much as i could ... because of my guides some guys donated me some cash ... and it all went to GGG, and i'm happy with that ... and i don't regret it. I hope that i was able to help some of you, at least i've always tried. And in the end .. i can only say .. thank you guys and good luck!

P.S.
Probably i will be lurking the forums from now on.

I was Hacked as well, and the Email I got back from GGG is JUST SAD......Why wont they do something about it???? I live in America, A place were NOTHING is done unless the people say something in Masses ( Black lives matter anyone? ) Storm the GGG castle guys, Tell them you wont stand for your stuff being stolen you work so hard for with only an Oops from the team.
Editado por útlima vez por shahmat1972 en 3 jun. 2016 7:45:05
I am sorry to hear that mate. As you can see i completely understand how you feel. Though i also understand GGG stance on the matter, to some extend at least. First of all i understand why they can't give back the stolen items, there are couple of reasons for that.
1. They don't want to duplicate the missing items, due to economy stability issues.
2. They are unable to just transfer back the stolen items, because for example it is possible that those items have already been traded to a legit player ... so it is not fair to practically "steal" back the items from an innocent third player.
~~Now what i don't understand is why it is not possible to transfer back the items from the thief back to you if they are still in his/her possession.

Also i understand that they don't want to inform you if they were able to catch the guy/guys involved and ban them, but i don't understand WHY they don't want to inform you about that... i mean i don't even need names or anything .. just the comfort of knowing that justice has been served.

So yeah .. overall .. that's my view on the matter when it comes to GGG.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey everyone !

Well, i will see when i have a 5 or 6-linked kintsugi :D Thus in quite a while. If i ever need help, i'll ask that friend of mine who seems to 6 link chests with 20 fusing, after spending 10 jewellers to get the 6 sockets mentioned :D

Yeah, could be a problem, i'll stick with safrem's

Well, then thanks for all the help, it was really nice of you ! I'll give some feedback when i reach gameplay milestones !

If anyone feel like using my tree and playstyle ideas (i'm honored), here is the latest version of the tree (the link won't probably work when prophecy tree appear, but i'll edit the link)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAO4FLQW1BfkGOQguCTMM8gz3EuES8RUgFfAXJhmOGbQblxutKk0s6S2DLlMvzDBxMgEyTjWSOkI6rTwtPQ894j7PPydAoEHQQzFEnkd-SO5KyEt4TUZPfVFgU7tU_loaXkVirGLsZU1rkGyMbqpvhHKpdO14rnqEeu97w3zZfVt9dYBWguSDX4PMhNmE74aziq-Nv5ARktCS85XMmyabjZ2qouqjiqXLqZWsR6yvr6exs7IZtMW18rc-vTa95r6nv9XAv8GCwuzDM8QVxPbGrs960K3RNtNv037UI9i92sHdqOIs7T_tg-968wb2o_cy-WP66_uq_gr-uv8c
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Valion
Hey guys!
So i've pretty much updated the guide for 2.3 ... if there is a need to re-create the trees .. well ... i'll do that during the weekend
Hi KorgothBG!

Love your guide, started in PoE with this on December and I must say that your Facebreaker build is awesome =]

One question about unique amulets: what do you think about Bloodgrip Coral Amulet? Its a good option? (+flat hp, +flat phys dmg, +hp regen, +life flask recovery, and bleed resist... and it is pretty cheap!)

Cheers!
Hi guys!

I'm thinking of doing my good old FB Infernal Blow build with Full Block

What do you guys think of this for a start:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAADuAecEhwSzBS0GOQkzC2EMcAz3FCAUTRUgFewYkRm0Gj4aVRutIuIj9ipNLOktgy_MMk426Du2PAU8LT0PPeJAoEa3R35H4kjuTZJQR1FgUdpfP2BBYSFi7GNwZU1nm2jydO14rnk5eu9-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-Gs4a0j5mVJJkrns2fy6IAo4qkOaU1pzCplayvrj6vbK-nsbOygLaKtz65HbyfvTa9gb6nwGbAv8GCxPbGrsqQ0TbSIdNv037YvdrB4izkUenV7w7veu988B_yQfMG9WH2o_uq_Ev-Cg==

?
@TizocBR
It is ok, as a starter at least, though a rare amulet can have more damage and life and of course the mainproblem is the lack of resistances ... and with so many uniques without resistances, getting yet another one means that you need to spend passives to fix that.

@RXXQ
Well ... the tree ... is pretty much the tree from the guide but with slightly different pathing and for some reason without Resolute technique but with unwavering stance... laso with less Block ( though you call it Full Block ) :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional