[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

@rafagisloti
Yes, like blackjuls said , check out tip 31 in the "Tips and Tricks" section, lightning coil is nice though because of the severe lightning resistance penalty ( in a build which already uses tons of mandatory uniques that lack resists ) and compared with the end. charge generation, occasional onslaught and dodge chance i prefer daresso's defiance.
The flat damage on wall of brambles is so minuscule that it makes no difference whatsoever thus making the chest less than ideal.

@GΩD
Absolutely! No chances needed whatsoever.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey, amazing guide btw! I am just not that experienced with the game and dont know if i do anything wrong, but it doesnt seem as effective as in your videos. I am curious about what to upgrade!

My Gear
Spoiler
I am ress capped btw :)
Dont worry, i only use icecrash for lower map tiers, but most often i use cyclone

Yes i could of course enchant my items, but i find it very hard to kill lab boss even on merciless, he constantly 1 shots me which is very annoying.

Could anyone point some upgrades out that is not too expensive (only have 5 ex at the time)
Editado por útlima vez por Jeberian en 19 jun. 2016 5:37:22
Well a 6L is next logical upgrade that you should go for.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
when should i switch to using blood magic support?
as soon as it no longer causes you any troubles. Just test for yourself.
Hi guys and ty for the GREAT guide!

i come back in poe after more than 1 year and i was near to leave cuz had no ex and no gear, 2 mins before to leave i've seen my FB... and was love :D i need some advice:
first i'll show u my gear

i chosen the gladiator ascendency class because of the extra block chance and for the block applied to spells that is absolutely op imo, and the other big talent was outmatch and outlast ( the one of 10% more damage when full frenzy and 10% less damage taken when full endurance).
As u can see for normal maps i use hatred + herald of ash as aura and i have enough mana to spam shield charge for move fast and for trigger fortify ( this way u can keep it ever on ). With 4 frenzy charge + aura + blood rage i have 70k dps with infernal blow, and with 3 endurance i've 13400 armor ( 69% damage reduction ) plus when i take damage i proc the +8% chance block and eventually the +3 from tempest shield and i arrive to cap block (+77%).
My hp are 4093...
Now... i feel that i'm pretty decent now, but really don't know how to do better than this: if i see your defence and attack tab i get depressed cuz relly don't understand how u can reach 88% damage reduction just with deterination + 4 endu charges and having armor and boots that give evasion :O with lv 15 determination and 3 end charge i arrive at 79% damage reduction...
This to don't speach about damages... how u can have more than 100k dps is a mistery for me :D

The fact is that i'm totally noob of poe, totally amateur, can u give me some tips of what to improuve, how to do this, and what is to change?

Oh, this is my skill tree if it can help, but i followed almost in toto yours!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCALkdFewOQwaLivDNXyDj6UZf2sqQCiaE2Ud-L8y9NraKwYJlTWLsvqeE7xm02sEtg3TtFSAFLfajLOkJM3rv73oA7tE2QKDuDtN-Kk3iLMC_o4p9dUjuPyeplSP2sbP-uj3iSsgM902SjX0brXiubqqsr7XyG5c1kjJO2L3-Crc-g8w8LcauC2HE9q4-DF-vbK-nxBVyqWebHKdo8j0P9zLkUVOl8B8GOXzZUEeiAPuq7w4Es_MGFCDAZlFgXz88BRo-9kjvfH7i8i-Mz3k5Pfzp1Vhj

ty lot and srry for wot! :p
Well about the damage - as you can see my infernal blow screenshots uses different support gems compared to you, also i have a legacy meginord's belt ( get one asap .. it's not exactly expensive ) , the physical damage of your amulet is rather low.
About the armour - your shield has no quality ... also you miss a 40% shield defenses node ( which you'll get later on ) combine that with the lower level determination and that you have 1 end charge less ( after all a single end charge = 4% damage reduction )
Also i've used Champion for the screensshots so ... that's also a difference.

Some advices ...
Get a legacy meginord and a better amulet ... and really get rings and amulet with high life rolls if possible
I'd say put quality on your shield and helmet ASAP ... it's almost painful to watch them like that :P
Please please please get the correct flasks! Please!
Of course i'd suggest a different chest but yours is already a 6L so that's fine.

Other than that ... everything else looks fine
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 23 jun. 2016 14:15:12
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well about the damage - as you can see my infernal blow screenshots uses different support gems compared to you, also i have a legacy meginord's belt ( get one asap .. it's not exactly expensive ) , the physical damage of your amulet is rather low.
About the armour - your shield has no quality ... also you miss a 40% shield defenses node ( which you'll get later on ) combine that with the lower level determination and that you have 1 end charge less ( after all a single end charge = 4% damage reduction )
Also i've used Champion for the screensshots so ... that's also a difference.

Some advices ...
Get a legacy meginord and a better amulet ... and really get rings and amulet with high life rolls if possible
I'd say put quality on your shield and helmet ASAP ... it's almost painful to watch them like that :P
Please please please get the correct flasks! Please!
Of course i'd suggest a different chest but yours is already a 6L so that's fine.

Other than that ... everything else looks fine

lol i saied to you that i'm noob xD
I'll put 20 quality on helmet and chest after i finish to write this! :D
About end charge: is there a way to change what i've done with bandit? i feel that i want end charge instead frenzy :p
About dps: i tried to switch from multistrike to add fire damage and i added fire golem ( without HOA ) but i lose dps ç_ç
About legacy meginord: i have it... or i miss something? :O

edit: i can't 20 quality on helmet cuz is corrupted ç_ç
Editado por útlima vez por 48ralenwol en 23 jun. 2016 14:32:31
You can change the badndit quest using 20 regret orbs + an amulet - check out the wiki vendor recipe page : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system

Yeah you can't do the helmet but add quality to the shield in the end it is the single most impotrt gear piece when it comes to armour with this build - the difference will be much greater than what you expect.

This is a legacy meginord:
"
KorgothBG escribió:
You can change the badndit quest using 20 regret orbs + an amulet - check out the wiki vendor recipe page : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system

Yeah you can't do the helmet but add quality to the shield in the end it is the single most impotrt gear piece when it comes to armour with this build - the difference will be much greater than what you expect.

This is a legacy meginord:

aah ok is 10-20!
I'll take it but is out of my finances actually... ty LOT for advices mate

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional